No announcement yet.

2015 f150 700 pounds lighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have made several inquiries about a couple of Vettes to no response over the last couple of months. I finally called Josh the other day and he said he would get me pictures and a good price of a 2005 that's was on there no pics the other day. Never heard back. I texted him about three days ago and no response. I am trying to keep my buying price under 20k and the Vette is only 21500 but hell no response. I took a buddy up there a month ago and he did him right on a new Edge so I am torn but Skip was still there. Hell I don't need another car anyways so maybe he is trying to help me.
    Last edited by kingjason; 01-18-2014, 01:59 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I have been getting shit service from them trying to simply get a trade in value on a 2012 platinum with 6000miles. Service has changed a bunch in a year.

Comment

Yea, Josh did the deal for me on my 2012 F150. He did a fantastic job and the lady in their finance dept actually helped me plan out my financing so I would get another $1000 from Ford credit and still get the great interest rate my Credit Union was offering. I guess Skip was the glue that held it together.

Comment

I guess this explains a lot.

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
          I guess an update.. looks like purdy moved too.

Reid Harmon 817-319-7596
          Kathy Harmon 817-319-7528
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Unlike the light weight mustang claims, looks like Ford lived up to the 700lbs mark... <5,000lbs on a lariat 4x4 is pretty damn impressive

The new 2.7L doesn't sound like a bad option:

Comment

Working...
            X