X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fuel

Has anyone seen this?

A GASOLINE DANGEROUS TO YOUR CAR & MOTORCYCLE

New gas coming to your gas station; PAY ATTENTION!

Also for your information. Harley-Davidson Motorcycles says that this fuel burns so much hotter then regular or high test gasoline that the air cooled engines may seriously overheat and destroy the engine.
    If you like your car, please watch this short video. It's the real deal! �I'm not sure how the EPA could okay something like this.....
    New gas coming to your gas station, so pay attention. Watch video about E15 gas if you have a car older than 2012
    OR WATCH ON YOUTUBE (recommended)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU[/ame][Click here]

From what I gathered, it's no different than e85 (other than the mix of course). Don't run e85 is your car isn't made for it, so don't run e15 either.
    The whole e85/e15 thing is ridiculous, but you are allowed to run regular gasoline still, so do that.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I predict the way they will eventually phase out old cars and force everyone into something with a black box so we can be tracked will be efforts toward the type of fuels offered. Compatible fuels will become in such short supply or so expensive that only the die-hard enthusiasts or the very rich will bother with it. Classics will be parked. Fewer people will bother with them. They will just end up for museums. The generation of young people right now already have very little interest in driving much less driving something older. They will likely pass some legislation making it illegal for older cars to be retrofitted with newer engine unless the "black box" is made a part of the conversion. It might take 20 years, but sad to say, I think that is where we will be headed.

Comment

Guess my 2.3 swap in my falcon will be ethanol compatible.

Comment

Ed Wallace has been talking about this for a few years now because the EPA has been trying to shove E15 down our throats in order to meet a Congressionally mandated requirement that our country use a certain amount of ethanol every year. That amount of ethanol keeps going up but US fuel consumption has been going down so they have to up the amount per gallon to make it happen..

But before you blame Democrats, go look right at the Republicans that passed that ethanol mandate. That includes our own Joe Barton and other Republicans from Texas.

BTW, the Ethanol industry is now advertising that any politician that opposes ethanol is also trying to put our military in harms path by increasing our dependence on foreign oil. Nevermind the fact that most of our imported oil comes from Mexico and Canada. I guess they also think anyone that drives an SUV is just as anti military.

Comment

Anytime something starts with this:

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
            A GASOLINE DANGEROUS TO YOUR CAR & MOTORCYCLE

New gas coming to your gas station; PAY ATTENTION!
            I know it's bullshit.

Comment

Yeahhhhhh they just decided a couple of weeks ago that ethanol was not going to be used in making fuels.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Yeahhhhhh they just decided a couple of weeks ago that ethanol was not going to be used in making fuels.
                This is what I thought. I could've swore I read that they are getting rid of the 10% of ethonal in regular gas.

Comment

Every member here should be a member of SAN (SEMA Action Network).
                  It's free, BTW.
                  Every time the Gvt attempts dumbshit like this, SAN it there lobbying against it.
                  They have been instrumental in defeating the E15 movement every time it has come up.
                  You also get updated of the crap the State Gvt is trying to pull as well.

Comment

Thats why we install 6-7 Atomic efi and fast systems on classic cars a month!

Comment

Working...
                    X