tattoo artist recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    I've known Gerald and his brother Richard for a long time,really cool guys and they do badass work.. Also Jacob at Luckys in Deep Ellum does great work if he is still there..
    How do you know them? I was in a car club with them 18 years ago. Have not talked to them in a while buy my bro still talks to them...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        How do you know them? I was in a car club with them 18 years ago. Have not talked to them in a while buy my bro still talks to them...
        I use to hang out with Chris Parker and Mike Everett and Steven Rooney,they all hung out together.. I remember back then they had some badass rides..
        sigpic

Comment

If any of you dames know where I can get one removed lmk. I've already done one treatment but I was told I could find it somewhere else for lest than $150. FYI I just need to fade it out a little for a cover up.
          .....bro....

Comment

All my "sober" tattoos I pretty much got from Josh @ Denton tattoo company. I would not go by anyones reccomendations unless you have actually seen their work and like it. LOL because NOBODY has bad tattoos in their eyes.
            See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              If any of you dames know where I can get one removed lmk. I've already done one treatment but I was told I could find it somewhere else for lest than $150. FYI I just need to fade it out a little for a cover up.

Comment

Working...
              X