tattoo artist recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo artist recommendations

Since all the other tattoo artists threads are in Canada now, we need one over here. Who does everybody like? (i'm looking for one near Keller if anybody knows a good one)
    2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

My very good friend works at Artistic Encounter off of Lovers and Greenville, I know thats far from you, but he does good work and if you told him I sent you, he would hook you up.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Vic at pipeline tattoo in hurst is my first choice. he dose great work and the prices are great. but he owns his own shop in BFE so i dont get to see him much. i try to go get work done when he is in town.

their is a shop off coit in dallas next to autozone and condoms to go. they are great guys, price is about normal for most shops.

hold fast off greenville is a good shop. lots of great people go through their. can be pricys tho.

those are just the 3 i can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

Lost angels Tattoo on lower greenville down by the sugar shack. Go in and see Gerald he is the owner and does amazing work.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Billly Jack @ Artistic Encounter in Carrollton.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
            My very good friend works at Artistic Encounter off of Lovers and Greenville, I know thats far from you, but he does good work and if you told him I sent you, he would hook you up.
            Who's your buddy up there? Just wondering

I've been tatted by Billy Jack and Zach, and my Ex has been tatted by Zach and a couple others up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
              Lost angels Tattoo on lower greenville down by the sugar shack. Go in and see Gerald he is the owner and does amazing work.
              I've known Gerald and his brother Richard for a long time,really cool guys and they do badass work.. Also Jacob at Luckys in Deep Ellum does great work if he is still there..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                hold fast off greenville is a good shop. lots of great people go through their. can be pricys tho.
                Adam at Hold Fast did a lot of my work. He, Caleb and a few others there are good, but you're right, they can be pretty $$$. I now use Death or Glory (http://www.deathorglorytattoo.net/) which is south of Hold Fast on a side street off Greenville. Sam and Jorge are top notch and have always been very affordable for me. I've used Sam for the last 3 years and wouldn't use anyone else. He's a little heavy handed, but the quality is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                  Adam at Hold Fast did a lot of my work. He, Caleb and a few others there are good, but you're right, they can be pretty $$$. I now use Death or Glory (http://www.deathorglorytattoo.net/) which is south of Hold Fast on a side street off Greenville. Sam and Jorge are top notch and have always been very affordable for me. I've used Sam for the last 3 years and wouldn't use anyone else. He's a little heavy handed, but the quality is worth it.
                  But...you're a professional...

Comment

Vitality tattoo 17509 coit road dallas - 75252 (972) 248-4476

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Vitality tattoo 17509 coit road dallas - 75252 (972) 248-4476
                      Is that who did the 2 dolphins in a circle on your lower back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Is that who did the 2 dolphins in a circle on your lower back?
                        I get compliments on my tramp stamp all the time

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I get compliments on my tramp stamp all the time
                          Mostly from the dudes bending you over I assume

Comment

I've got a sharpee, what you need drawn??
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                              So funny, I'm actually sitting in the chair at lost angel right now. Travis Clancy is a very good artist & I highly recommend his. Great with color and not heavy handed at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X