No announcement yet.

anything cooking for kids this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything cooking for kids this weekend?

looks like the weather is going to cooperate.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Wrench slinging party at my house tomorrow, that's it.
    Ded

Comment

I'm gonna let mine go throw Chip's medals off a bridge.

Comment

I'm leaving this evening to take my kiddos camping till Sunday morning.
        WRX

Comment

cool, i bought Jr that $30k snap on toolbox. If we can secure a flatbed we will be there!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The Dallas Safari Club is having their convention, it should be kid safe.

Kids under 12 and military get in free! I want to win the chance to shoot a black rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Wrench slinging party at my house tomorrow, that's it.
              Time?
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Time?

All day, got to work on the unicorn, my car, an x5 and a spec miata racecar.
                I've got my 3yr old to pass me beer and tools, it'll be great.

Swing by if you want, I'm going to text Ben after.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  All day, got to work on the unicorn, my car, an x5 and a spec miata racecar.
                  I've got my 3yr old to pass me beer and tools, it'll be great.

Swing by if you want, I'm going to text Ben after.
                  You rang?
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

We're taking my boy to see my mom in Denton.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Gonna try and keep it family fun oriented. ICP show this weekend. Should be a good time. I hear those guys know how to party.

Comment

I heard applebees is running a good draft beer special. Was thinking about taking the 4 year old to watch wolf of wall street.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Gonna try and keep it family fun oriented. ICP show this weekend. Should be a good time. I hear those guys know how to party.
                          Dress like David Lee Roth and start screaming "juggalo?! This is bullshit!"

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Dress like David Lee Roth and start screaming "juggalo?! This is bullshit!"
                            Oops. I'm a day early on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Got Meth?

Comment

Working...
                              X