Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelers Insurance was great to deal with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelers Insurance was great to deal with.

Insurance companies usually suck when they have to pay out, but after getting rear-ended on the ice a few weeks ago, I have to admit, working with her insurance has been very smooth and easy going.

When the shop found other damage, no problem on them rewriting the estimate to cover it the same day the shop called it in.

Got a decent (mid sized) rental, and after it was all done and I picked up the car, worked with someone for diminished value. Figured it would be a PITA and have to battle them on a fair amount. Not the case at all. I was hoping for a certain figure, and they actually gave me more than what I was hoping for!

I have All State, but hell, if Travelers treats customers as good as good as they do clients, I may have to look into switching!

This is, I think, the first time I have ever had anything good to say about auto insurance, LOL.

It does feel good to be back in the Stang again too!

That is who our company insurance is through and we have always had good service when we needed them. I will say if you decide to hire a TV lawyer before they even get a chance to make you an offer they will fight it to the bitter end.

Comment

What would you rate them ... about 9 out of 10?
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Holy crap, you get into a ton of accidents.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

How did the repairs turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
            Holy crap, you get into a ton of accidents.
            No shit, 3 of the last 4 vehicles we've had have been rear-ended! The first day the ice storm hit I was able to stop, the lady behind me couldn't...

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            How did the repairs turn out?
            They did a great job, can't see any difference in the paint, gaps line up properly, etc.

Comment

They are one of the best ins companies

Comment

Working...
              X