No announcement yet.

What would you do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder why I'm too stupid to park in a garage and let those pricks spray paint the 14 cardboard boxes of bullshit worth exactly $6.42.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      My nigga!!

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Who'd you piss off? Any road the lately?
        Any road the lately?

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        Boy, she's a beaut! I like those greenwalls.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Any road the lately?

Boy, she's a beaut, Clark! I like those greenwalls.

Ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Ftfy
            Wrong, it's as I posted.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That mustang pic is 4 or years old, seen it on Canada. I'd file insurance and get paid!

Comment

First thing I would do drop the gas tank for a flush, new paint will be cheaper than new paint AND a new motor.

Comment

Trade it in as is if the deal was right.

Comment

i'd wonder who moved my Shelby onto the street in a visibly shitty neighborhood.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ya'll crazy. I'd be pumped about my new custom paint job. Fo free, even!

Comment

Working...
                      X