No announcement yet.

Boss selling restaurant to save employee with brain tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been fucking her on the side and she demanded money or she is telling his wife.

or he could just be a good person.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I'm having a hard time believing that the restaurant is worth what he says it is.
      I'd be interested to see who he has doing his valuation work.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

You rarely meet someone with a selfless heart like his. Congrats dude!

Comment

First thought is someone is getting their peepee wet in funky town...

Comment

The cynicism on this site is both beautiful and touching.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Obamacare will find a way to capitalize on this if they catch wind of it.

Comment

In the article the mom sounds so flippant about it, it would take some convincing for me to accept a gift like this. As mentioned, there's got to be more to it, no way is the guy going to sell his livelihood, and give it all away.

Comment

so if he over prices it and can not sell it he is still the good guy standing there going. I tried to do it and I would have give you all of it but no buyers sorry
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                    He has been fucking her on the side and she demanded money or she is telling his wife.

or he could just be a good person.
                    This ^

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      In the article the mom sounds so flippant about it, it would take some convincing for me to accept a gift like this. As mentioned, there's got to be more to it, no way is the guy going to sell his livelihood, and give it all away.
                      If he sells for $2M, $1M for her and the bills, $1M for him. Surely her medical bills aren't $1M to begin with.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        you could purchase 2/3's of Montgomery county for the type of cash he is talking about.
                        My point exactly. It's an incredible gesture though. Good for him.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wonder if he hit it yet

Comment

I, too, wonder if he has inserted his penis into her vagina yet

Comment

Working...
                            X