Gas Monkey F-40 being auctioned next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
    Sounds like a loss gas monkey got 220k for labor/parts/car/profit.

They bought it for ????
    I think thy bought it for 400k. But I'm not completely sure.

THE Reggie Jackson bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I think thy bought it for 400k. But I'm not completely sure.

THE Reggie Jackson bought it.
      Reality TV...

Originally posted by 512BLU
      That $400K price is way over stated. They paid significantly less for the F40. The shop owner (seller) wanted $200K before the Fast and Loud guys showed up. The highest offer at the time was only $80K. EVERYTHING on that car was destroyed. The producer of the show bought it. Before they showed up, I sent 20 DVD with detailed photo's to everyone who showed interest in buying it and $80K was the highest offer that came in. BTW the owner of the car who was in Europe at the time it was wrecked, watched the show last night....

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/288...st-loud-2.html

Comment

Looks like Reggie Jackson couldn't handle the power. Sold it at Barrett Jackson for $585,000. Well, plus 10% so more like the buyer paid $643,500 after fees.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Any takers on what it will fetch? Someone on here posted pics of it and the paint looked like shit.
          That was me

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

That thing is shit. Gas Monkey took it to another shop to get some work done because they couldn't get the car to align right. The other shop had to cut and weld in several places on the frame to get it correct.

Comment

When I saw it at Plano C&C last year I was not impressed.

Comment

One of the guys from the other shop is my son's friend's dad who has a shop/company with Bob Norwood. He told me about that car before the show aired, laughed but would not give me any info....
                By the tone and smirks I am guessing that it was because how bad it was hacked..

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I'm going to throw in some hatred for David Coker too....someone needs to hit that cock sucker in the head with a tire iron.....at least a couple times.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I have known three of the guys on the show for over 8 years and they've been fired from multiple shops. I wouldn't let them build shit for me

Comment

Sounds like a shop full of fucking hacks...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X