Gas Monkey F-40 being auctioned next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Monkey F-40 being auctioned next week

On a controversial episode of the reality show Fast N’ Loud, the Gas Monkey Garage crew bought a famously written-off Ferrari F40 that they planned to rebuild. But building it back to spec wouldn’t be enough, the crew wanted to make the F40 better than the original.

Using Ferrari certified technicians, the car was put back together piece by piece while receiving minor upgrades here and there. Will the car bring in at least the $900,000 Richard Rawlings claimed he was offered on his show? We will all have to wait to find out.

Any takers on what it will fetch? Someone on here posted pics of it and the paint looked like shit. That and the fact it has a salvaged title, I'm gonna guess $450k.

Comment

A$5 bill and half a cheeseburger
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Comment

550-600k. Needs a new paintjob

Comment

I am surprised it has stayed together long enough to get to this point.

Comment

I am going to step in and say somewhere in the "reserve not met" figure.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I am going to step in and say somewhere in the "reserve not met" figure.

Comment

I still cannot believe they painted it back. "It's probably the only black one there is." Yeah Richard, it's definitely the only fucked up one, that tells you something..
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I still cannot believe they painted it back. "It's probably the only black one there is." Yeah Richard, it's definitely the only fucked up one, that tells you something..
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

So that guy is still a ball bag, huh?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          So that guy is still a ball bag, huh?
                          so what's the scoop with them? I see all the time where they're talked about, in a bad way, on here but I guess I don't know the back story.

Comment

I'm surprised some rag head hasn't wrapped one in suede.

I don't care if it's black, and a white one would look pimp too. Somebody will step up & buy it, even if it's just a straw man. Too much build up for it to fizzle.

I usually like most aspects of the show though, so count me in the minority I guess.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              so what's the scoop with them? I see all the time where they're talked about, in a bad way, on here but I guess I don't know the back story.
                              It's just Orange County Choppers with cars & Texans, instead of motorcycles and yankees.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X