Bragging on my bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragging on my bank

I use Frost, it's a smaller, Texas based bank. They always make me feel welcome, have over the top customer service and have never charged me anything that I felt was not owed. Saying that, they just sent me a new debit card due to the Target scandal because their records show I shop there often. If anyone is looking for a good bank I recommend them, I smile when mail comes from them and I know that is rare these days. Just wanted to give them some positive feedback.

I got excited at first glance. Thought it said "Bragging on my bank receipts" and FT was back.

From what I've seen, Frost is good.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

No CHOOOO CHOOOOO! It is rare that I brag on a company. I do wish he would come back. Someone should make a house call.

Comment

I just wanna send a quick shout out to my new ankle socks!!!!!11111--
        And target... Thanks for havin' that JIF super crunchy!!!

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dick! I knew you were behind this! I just memorized my old card number too.

Comment

I was with summit before Frost bought them. I will say Frost has slowly implemented more fees over the years, but the service is pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              I just wanna send a quick shout out to my new ankle socks!!!!!11111--
              And target... Thanks for havin' that JIF super crunchy!!!

God bless.
              Extra Crunch, poser.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Extra Crunch, poser.
                extra crunchy, virgin.

Comment

Safe to say then that Scott mc will make deposits with, forever, frost?
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

i sure do see alot of Frost Bank.all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Extra Crunch, poser.
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      extra crunchy, virgin.
                      yall have dogs huh?? BACKFIRE BOOSH! no one knows that much about peanut butter.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They're one of my favorite banks to deal with for 2nd liens and #1 on HELOCs.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                          I was with summit before Frost bought them. I will say Frost has slowly implemented more fees over the years, but the service is pretty solid.
                          If you were with Summit then your time with them should transferred over into Frost and you should have little to no fees. I too was with Summit and I have absolutely no fees associated with my checking account.
                          Without a doubt Frost is the best bank I've ever banked with.

David

Comment

Not sure about the bank but the frost family are a bunch of weirdos. I have to deal with them at work and one of the brothers calls us for the dumbest stuff and then calls repeatedly and forgets he ever called. He also makes insane ultimatums and threatens to have my company closed if we dont comply.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              Not sure about the bank but the frost family are a bunch of weirdos. I have to deal with them at work and one of the brothers calls us for the dumbest stuff and then calls repeatedly and forgets he ever called. He also makes insane ultimatums and threatens to have my company closed if we dont comply.
                              I do not.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X