Beef Jerky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milo View Post
    The stuff from the Snap On truck taste pretty good to me.
    I agree, and convenient too! The BBQ is real good.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      At some point, hopefully in the near future you will be driving right by it. LOL
      Haha.. I told you I'll paypal!! I just got my lift in today, so I really want to tackle that this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
        Newbraunsfels(sp? smoke house has some of the best you can buy if you like peppered jerky. I make my own so I don't generally buy it.
        ^^^This^^^ I love jerky and would go broke if I bought it every time. I found it a lot cheaper to just make my own every weekend.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
          anyone know any places in The Colony, Carrollton, Lewisville, Frisco area ?

I prefer spicy
          not the diamond shamrock at n.colony and main!! I hate going in there anymore because there is either the one middle eastern dude that reaks of B.O. or the one guy who wont quit trying to sell you the god damn snickers!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
            there is a place right off 287 and 157(cooper) in arlington (don't remember the name) but it's in the strip center right after the mexican restaurant across from waffle house....

good shit.
            Tx Slabs. Best jerky eva!

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              Free 99?
              Sure, you pay the $30/lb and I will ship it for free.

Comment

Working...
              X