Fixing a Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    I don't see what the problem is. You two fags are either jealous or simply have nothing better to do other than increasing your post counts. I have that shit inked on my chest for a reason, if you don't like it cool! I would be willing to bet you won't say a damn thing in person...just saying.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Not just one?

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
        I know tattoo recommendations have been covered a few times, but, I'm looking for a badass place that can do a coverup tattoo for the one on my wife's lower back. Quality work is #1 priority. Female artist is a plus
        What a lucky fellow to have a wife with a tramp stamp.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i'm busting your balls because its funny. please dont for one second think i wont tell you its funny in person. also, check my post count niggaaaa!!!!!!!

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Not just one?
            Not even just a single letter?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Why does almost everyone who is about to recommend someone always start by saying this?
              Because this stuff is permanent and they all want to feel like they went to the best to get their work done. When in fact none of them have. They just want to feel better about their stuff. I would never get work from someone because someone else said "they are supposed to be one of the best evar!" These threads make my head hurt. The best advice for the OP that I can give is to do your own home work and pick someone out for yourself. Google is your friend in this situation. Look up local names of people that work around here and look at their work and decide if it is good enough for you or your lady. You are not going to find the anwser here.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Because this stuff is permanent and they all want to feel like they went to the best to get their work done. When in fact none of them have. They just want to feel better about their stuff. I would never get work from someone because someone else said "they are supposed to be one of the best evar!" These threads make my head hurt. The best advice for the OP that I can give is to do your own home work and pick someone out for yourself. Google is your friend in this situation. Look up local names of people that work around here and look at their work and decide if it is good enough for you or your lady. You are not going to find the anwser here.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                  I know a guy named Shaun Miller that is supose to be one of the top artist in the US he is in think he is working at place in Mansfield right now. He also ownes and operates his own thing selling body parts that are life like for tatoo practice. He has been flown to Miami right now for something
                  Uh, I don't... What?

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Why does almost everyone who is about to recommend someone always start by saying this?
                  All that gold and you went with this?

I don't see what the problem is. You two fags are either jealous or simply have nothing better to do other than increasing your post counts. I have that shit inked on my chest for a reason, if you don't like it cool! I would be willing to bet you won't say a damn thing in person...just saying.

Your faggot ass tattoo is as gay as two boy's fucking in the church parking lot on Easter Sunday. You're as hardcore as Jared Guynes' abs. Shut the fuck up.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm laughing kInda hardcore.

Comment

Is the reason because you're so hardcore? You should have had it written backwards so you could read it in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Not even just a single letter?
                        Its my credo yo. its how i live my life.

Comment

you have pieces of shit tattooed on your chest?

Comment

I think there are a couple of reality shows that do this. Why not look them up and ask to be on the show?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X