St. Croix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Croix?

Thinking about going out and getting married in St. Croix in May.

Does anyone have any experience of the island?

Thoughts\ideas?

Step 1: Don't get married
    Step 2: Enjoy life
    Step 3: Thank me when your would-be ex-wife doesn't take half your shit
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      Whoa whoa whoa.... Have you seen the cans on his chick??? They're marriage material by themselves!

88Kaufman, I'm just referring to the pics in her profile not anything else - but if you'd like to send some better pics go right ahead!

What was the original question again?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Whoa whoa whoa.... Have you seen the cans on his chick??? They're marriage material by themselves!
        This is 2011. Get in a long-term lease, but don't buy. Think of the amazing tits that'll be on the market 10, 15, 20 years from now.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          Thank you for proving a point. I told him that would be the first response. LOL

88Kaufman, I'm just referring to the pics in her profile not anything else - but if you'd like to send some better pics go right ahead!

They are pretty fabulous I think the tags are coming from a jealous female
          sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Tony does have a point.... best show those babies off while the market is good

Comment

We were island shopping last year and ended up in St. Lucia. It was the best deal and worked out to be a pretty kick-ass island. The people recognize people looking for different atmospheres (family, private, social, out right partying, etc.) and made accomodations for each. The scenery was much better on the Atlantic side, rather than the Gulf side. I'd definately work on getting a resort facing the big waters. You'll also have the sound of the tide more evident as well. Now, you'll be getting the sunrise on the ocean side and the sunset on the gulf side, so take that into consideration as well. An ocean side wedding/reception in the mid-afternoon would be ideal for lighting and daily temperatures. The breeze you get will be directly from the sea and it is better than what you get by the time it is on the other side of the island, although it's a bit stronger directly from the sea. It's all about the setting. It can make or break your plans, so plan well.

One more thing, prices drop right after Memorial day. I went in June last year. From Spring Break to Memorial Day, they're a bit jacked up in price throughout the Caribbean.

Comment

Tony does have a point.... best show those babies off while the market is good
                Market?

She better be OFF the fucking market.... I got a diamond on that finger BIATCHES....

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                  Market?

She better be OFF the fucking market.... I got a diamond on that finger BIATCHES....
                  LOL

I didn't say she was on the market...

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by 93bluelx View Post
                      pics?
                      Albums ownz you....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        We were island shopping last year and ended up in St. Lucia. It was the best deal and worked out to be a pretty kick-ass island. The people recognize people looking for different atmospheres (family, private, social, out right partying, etc.) and made accomodations for each. The scenery was much better on the Atlantic side, rather than the Gulf side. I'd definately work on getting a resort facing the big waters. You'll also have the sound of the tide more evident as well. Now, you'll be getting the sunrise on the ocean side and the sunset on the gulf side, so take that into consideration as well. An ocean side wedding/reception in the mid-afternoon would be ideal for lighting and daily temperatures. The breeze you get will be directly from the sea and it is better than what you get by the time it is on the other side of the island, although it's a bit stronger directly from the sea. It's all about the setting. It can make or break your plans, so plan well.

One more thing, prices drop right after Memorial day. I went in June last year. From Spring Break to Memorial Day, they're a bit jacked up in price throughout the Caribbean.
                        Thanks for the "real" input..we looked at May, June and July and the prices stay the same until July (when they go up significantly). Originally we were thinking Hawaii..but it is crazy expensive and we can save over a grand going to St. Croix on airfare and hotel!

I have been to Jamaica 8 times, Grand Cayman, Aruba, Belize, Cozumel and Cancun..St. Croix appears to be as beautiful..just wondering if anyone else has been there.
                        sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                          Thanks for the "real" input..we looked at May, June and July and the prices stay the same until July (when they go up significantly). Originally we were thinking Hawaii..but it is crazy expensive and we can save over a grand going to St. Croix on airfare and hotel!

I have been to Jamaica 8 times, Grand Cayman, Aruba, Belize, Cozumel and Cancun..St. Croix appears to be as beautiful..just wondering if anyone else has been there.
                          It sounds like we've hit the same places so far. Just from my experiences, the further out towards the Atlantic you get, the better. Good luck and congratulations to the both of you!

I'll be in Jamaica in late March again, but we just got a sweet deal on our family package at the Beaches Resort. It came out to $5400 for the airfare for my wife and three kids and our all-inclusive stay for 9 days. I had to pay for my flight on a separate purchase since I'll be coming from the Middle East, but my company reimburses the flights for my wife and me. I wanted to go back to St. Lucia and do some island hopping, but at that cost, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

Sandals Grande St. Lucia ftw.

I would do some comparison shopping because there are no all inclusive resorts in St. Croix and that can add up with a quickness.

Flights to St Lucia are usually only about $100 more round trip PP than St. Croix.

Comment

Im here for the titties?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X