No announcement yet.

Kim Jong-Un executes uncle with dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His dad had more style. Death by Mortar round.

Comment

No bereeve ebyting yu heah. Story furr of ries!

Comment

He just happens to have 120 dogs available. Not saying impossible just a lot of work

Comment

Although inhumane
          One less piece of shit breathing

Comment

lmfao, On The Art of the Opera by Kim Jung-il. Read the reviews on Amazon:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/On-Art-Opera-Kim-Jong-/dp/0898752035/ref=sr_1_1?tag=ohmy0c-20[/ame]

"Kim Jong Il (Sometimes referred to by his hip-hop pseudonym, "Ill Kim Jong") proves once again that he has his fingers on the pulse of the art community with what is widely considered the seminal work in the crowded Dictatorship-Opera genre.

This book covers the genesis of many of Kim's most famous operatic pieces, including "Kim Jong Il Superstar", "The Great Leader and the Amazing Technicolor Torture Chamber of Oppression", "Die Folterkneht", and his most popular work, "1984! On Ice!". It also contains many autobiographical notes and anecdotes of his experiences during his rise to international opera super-stardom in the early 1970's.

I particularly enjoyed the stories about a young Kim performing the contralto parts of La Boheme with his mentor, noted Russian baritone Joe Stalin. Some of the behind-the-scenes exposition into the technical elements required to learn and perform such a part to perfection were incredible to read. Given the context of those elements, it's clear to see why Kim made the decision to sing as a castrati throughout the remainder of his career.

The full color photos of the famous Pyongyang Opera House (designed by the Dear Leader himself) were an inspiration to me as I missed the official "Great Leader Presents: A Night of Opera and Polka to Usher In a New Millenium of Continued North Korean Domination and Prosperity" concert in December of 1999 due to some minor entrance visa issues on my part... A fact I keenly regret to this day.

I recommend this book unreservedly to anyone who is a fan of the arts, despotism, or state-sanctioned starvation, or, ideally, anyone who is a fan of all three."

Comment

Anybody know what the treachery was
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Anybody know what the treachery was
                I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  They are so civilized.....

Wonder if Rodman was there?

Yep; he sure was there. Right behind Kim Jong-Un fucking him in the ass and giving him a reach around.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Yep; he sure was there. Right behind Kim Jong-Un fucking him in the ass and giving him a reach around.
                    I picture Rodman as more of a rusty trombone kind of guy.

Comment

u like dags?

Comment

The story is fake. They had to starve 120 dogs for 3 days? Im sure they were well fed before.

Comment

Holy fuck!

All relatives of the executed uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, including children and the country's ambassadors to Cuba and Malaysia, have also been put to death at the leader's instruction, Seoul's Yonhap news agency quoted multiple sources as saying Sunday.

Jang Song-thaek, the once-powerful uncle, was executed last month on charges of attempting to overthrow the regime, including contemplating a military-backed coup. All direct relatives of Jang have also been executed, the sources said.

"Extensive executions have been carried out for relatives of Jang Song-thaek," one source said on condition of anonymity. "All relatives of Jang have been put to death, including even children."

The executed relatives include Jang's sister Jang Kye-sun, her husband and Ambassador to Cuba Jon Yong-jin, and Ambassador to Malaysia Jang Yong-chol, who is a nephew of Jang, as well as his two sons, the sources said.

All of them were recalled to Pyongyang in early December and executed, they said. The sons, daughters and even grandchildren of Jang's two brothers were all executed, they said.

It was unclear exactly when they were killed, but they are believed to have been put to death after Jang's death on Dec. 12.

"Some relatives were shot to death by pistol in front of other people if they resisted while being dragged out of their apartment homes," another source said.

Some relatives by marriage, including the wife of the ambassador to Malaysia, have been spared from executions and sent to remote villages along with their maiden families, according to the sources.

"The executions of Jang's relatives mean that no traces of him should be left," a source said. "The purge of the Jang Song-thaek people is under way on an extensive scale from relatives and low-level officials."
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

At least he knows how to take care of a problem and strike fear in others so they don't do the same.

Comment

Guess landing a man on the Sun didnt distract them from taking care of business.

Comment

"remote villages"

Lmao. More like slave camps.
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X