Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    There was more to it than that.

There was some thread about who people listened to in the mornings. Someone mentioned listening to the Eagle, and others made mention that they stopped listening to him since the show had went downhill, the 10 second long gaps and dead air, them using the same old tired jokes, etc.

There was some chick (I believe a chick) who was a Martin nuthugger that knew someone that knew someone that knew him, she kept defending him to the point that the whole thread derailed (as usual). That person then got word back to the assclown that he was getting ragged on a website. He had a couple people join the website in order to talk shit and make threats. A few guys on the site started getting into it more.

The next day was when the assclown started talking shit on air about the site. After that was when people on the site really started in on it. It was at that point when the addresses were posted, etc. A couple days later came the threats about lawsuits, and shortly afterwards Chris (I believe) folded, deleting the thread, telling people to cease and desist, etc.

And now you know... the rest of the story... as well as I can remember it.

Stevo
    Official approved summary of said past events.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

His show has its moments. Still listen going home til the traffic guy starts giggling like a bitch every day at something

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        Not really jared has always been a desperate crack whore, while russ is a Korean massage parlor hostess.
        Nice!
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          LMAO. If you google image search "russ martin"
          This comes up on the first page, and it's from here!
          lol. That's my Photoshop.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          There was some chick (I believe a chick) who was a Martin nuthugger that knew someone that knew someone that knew him, she kept defending him to the point that the whole thread derailed (as usual)...
          Katrina was a pretty big Russ Martin nut hugger.

Comment

Working...
          X