Pre-Canada days \ Russ Martin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
    I think the majority of it started when he supposedly beat his girlfriend. Russ then got wind of members calling him out and posting his address. Russ threatend to sue and that just fueled the fire.
    It was way before that.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    really hard to make out, but is that the a general lee and a starsky and hutch torino?
    Yes it is. He's into tv/movie cars and has the following.

2 bat mobiles
    2 General Lee's
    Mach 5 (speed racer)
    Munsters Coach
    Starsky and Hutch torino
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

must be rough, 55k a year in taxes alone on that house.

Comment

It's January 2, 2014 12:59 PM and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          Can someone fill me in on the whole Russ Martin \ DFWS thing?

I hear references to it from time to time but never got exactly wtf happened....
          Board members posted his address and he bitched about it on the radio. Threatened to sue so an admin deleted the thread. Another thread was started later about the same thing. Someone posted his address>he bitched about it on the radio>admin deleted it. Apparently admins on the board thought it's illegal to post someones address if they dont want it posted.

Comment

He's just a whiny cocksucker.

Comment

Russ Martin is just Jared with a radio contract.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                It's January 2, 2014 12:59 PM and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.
                A little presumptuous isn't it? His show comes on later this afternoon. Maybe today he will get talent?

BAHAHAHAHAHA. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Both have faces for radio!

God bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    Both have faces for radio!

God bless.
                    Elvis is on a roll!
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      really hard to make out, but is that the a general lee and a starsky and hutch torino?
                      Dang! Which mapping site are you using?
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Fuck that wife beating snitch!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Dang! Which mapping site are you using?
                          I used google earth and saw them
                          Originally posted by soap
                          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

LMAO. If you google image search "russ martin"
                            This comes up on the first page, and it's from here!
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              Board members posted his address and he bitched about it on the radio. Threatened to sue so an admin deleted the thread. Another thread was started later about the same thing. Someone posted his address>he bitched about it on the radio>admin deleted it. Apparently admins on the board thought it's illegal to post someones address if they dont want it posted.
                              There was more to it than that.

There was some thread about who people listened to in the mornings. Someone mentioned listening to the Eagle, and others made mention that they stopped listening to him since the show had went downhill, the 10 second long gaps and dead air, them using the same old tired jokes, etc.

There was some chick (I believe a chick) who was a Martin nuthugger that knew someone that knew someone that knew him, she kept defending him to the point that the whole thread derailed (as usual). That person then got word back to the assclown that he was getting ragged on a website. He had a couple people join the website in order to talk shit and make threats. A few guys on the site started getting into it more.

The next day was when the assclown started talking shit on air about the site. After that was when people on the site really started in on it. It was at that point when the addresses were posted, etc. A couple days later came the threats about lawsuits, and shortly afterwards Chris (I believe) folded, deleting the thread, telling people to cease and desist, etc.

And now you know... the rest of the story... as well as I can remember it.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                Not really jared has always been a desperate crack whore, while russ is a Korean massage parlor hostess.

Comment

Working...
                                X