Pre-Canada days \ Russ Martin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Canada days \ Russ Martin....

Can someone fill me in on the whole Russ Martin \ DFWS thing?

I hear references to it from time to time but never got exactly wtf happened....

It's January 2, 2014 10:17 AM and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.

Comment

I think the majority of it started when he supposedly beat his girlfriend. Russ then got wind of members calling him out and posting his address. Russ threatend to sue and that just fueled the fire.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        I think the majority of it started when he supposedly beat his girlfriend. Russ then got wind of members calling him out and posting his address. Russ threatend to sue and that just fueled the fire.
        Pretty sure his involvement with the board was before the assault charges.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          It's January 2, 2014 10:17 AM and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.
          x2

Comment

Yes but he is still a rich no talent ass clown.

Comment

Why don't you go ask Russ himself?

6 Cliff Trail
              Frisco, TX

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Why don't you go ask Russ himself?

6 Cliff Trail
                Frisco, TX
                really hard to make out, but is that the a general lee and a starsky and hutch torino?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  really hard to make out, but is that the a general lee and a starsky and hutch torino?
                  I would've never gotten the Torino, but def looks like the Gen Lee

Comment

No "enhance" button?
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      No "enhance" button?

Comment

No.

Comment

Interests[edit]
                          Russ Martin's interests include 1960s television show character Batman as portrayed by Adam West, as well as his near-obsession with James Garner and the character Jim Rockford. Martin also owns a collection of classic TV show cars such as a Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee replica,[6] two 1966 Batmobile replicas, a replica of the Mach Five from the cartoon, Speed Racer, and recently the 1976 Ford Grand Torino from Starsky and Hutch.[1]

Good eye.

Comment

Looks like the General Lee as the roof looks different from the hood (flag?)....

Comment

That's the only movie car I could think of that was red with a white stripe at the rear like that.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X