There are times I love where I live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are times I love where I live.

In such an overly PC world where kids get expelled for drawing a gun or suspended for pretending to have a bow and arrow, it was nice to walk outside today and see all the neighborhood kids running around with Nerf Bazookas, super soakers, foam bow/arrow sets and not a single one of them dead because of it.

I like the parents of my little neighborhood. I was a little shocked. Thought the world had gone so "anit-gun" that the toy makers stopped.

Its stupid but I was just glad to see kids still playing with toy guns.
    Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-01-2014, 02:03 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Same here!
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Most of my childhood was spent playing "guns" all over the neighborhood... The pussification of America is in full swing in most places these days.

Comment

Last year at my kids end of the year party they had field day and were playing water balloon and water gun fights.
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I remember having rock & stick fights down in the creek as a kid.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
            Me too, took a 3" rock to the forehead from one and still have the scar.

Comment

shit, in my little neighborhood, the kids are out back with their parents shooting .22's

last night sounded like south central LA around midnight... lots of high power rifle fire! LOL
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Comment

Try the 60's. We had guns that actually shot out wooden bullets. Hell, the 12" GI Joe howitzer (trailer mounted, behind the big ass Jeep) shoot wooden shells across the room.

And don't even get me started about yard darts. Or glass "Clackers".

It's a wonder any of us made it out alive.

Comment

I grew up in the 80's, and rode my bmx bike everywhere without any pads or a helmet. I don't even think you could buy a bike helmet in those days, or I just wasn't aware of them because no parent, or anyone I knew, said anything about them. My how times have changed.

Comment

I still have a scar on my arm from yard darts. LOL
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Try the 60's. We had guns that actually shot out wooden bullets. Hell, the 12" GI Joe howitzer (trailer mounted, behind the big ass Jeep) shoot wooden shells across the room.

LOL, those glass clackers were great to throw at someones legs while running!

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                          I still do that...

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post

I know what yard darts are but what the hell are glass Clackers?

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                              I grew up in the 80's, and rode my bmx bike everywhere without any pads or a helmet. I don't even think you could buy a bike helmet in those days, or I just wasn't aware of them because no parent, or anyone I knew, said anything about them. My how times have changed.
                              x2!

Comment

Working...
                              X