I have a confession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession...

I wore a pair of run on running ankle socks while not running, and I am thinking of making the switch to 100% ankle socks. Thoughts??
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

That is only OK with Teva sandals.

Comment

Comment

Like 'no-shows' or higher than those?
        I ran out of socks and wore no-shows with boots to a swap meet. That was a mistake.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I only wear long socks w workboots or if its super cold out.

If ankle socks rocked your world, wait til you try boxer briefs!

Comment

I like no-shows with sneaks, but I haven't purchased anything other than boot length socks in years (because I haven't worn anything other than boots in years)
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Not really fashion savvy, but has 70's/tube socks pulled up to knees while wearing shorts thing become popular again?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Not really fashion savvy, but has 70's/tube socks pulled up to knees while wearing shorts thing become popular again?
                Fuck yeah!!!

Perky tits in a tank top, no bra, cotton panties, those socks....

Mmmmmmmmm

Comment

I came in here thinking you were coming out of the closet.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Boot-length socks to the game, here.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Fuck yeah!!!

Perky tits in a tank top, no bra, cotton panties, those socks....

Mmmmmmmmm
                      I can agree with that, maybe even on Elvis, but for a normal dude? I don't think so.

Comment

All I wear is no shows unless its cold enough to wear my coveralls then I have a few pairs if really thick boot cut socks
                        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          I wore a pair of run on running ankle socks while not running, and I am thinking of making the switch to 100% ankle socks. Thoughts??
                          I wear ankle socks all of the time, and I wear boots about 90% of the time...I do like the no-shows for shoes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            I can agree with that, maybe even on Elvis, but for a normal dude? I don't think so.
                            Elvis was the only person I had in mind with that fantasy.

Comment

I primarily wear ankle socks with my sneaks to the gym, or I'm in sandals. I didn't know it was a fashion faux paux.

Comment

Working...
                              X