2014 Silverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    I think good was $45k and GOOD was $75k+...
    Shit, well in that case, CHOOO MOTHER FUCKING CHOO!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

By definition-

8mpg:
      good, GOOD: $40k, $75k

ruffdaddy*:
      good, GOOD: $90k, $150k

*decent = $50k
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        By definition-

8mpg:

ruffdaddy*:

*decent = $50k
        That's about right....

<-- decent

Comment

By definition-

8mpg:

ruffdaddy*:

*decent = $50k
          Of course there's always "Accredited":

slow99/SEC:
          Accredited: $200k each of last 2 years and reasonable expectation of the same this year; $1 million in investable assets (ie excluding equity in primary residence)
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Of course there's always "Accredited":

slow99/SEC:
            Accredited: $200k each of last 2 years and reasonable expectation of the same this year; OR $1 million in investable assets (ie excluding equity in primary residence)
            You missed an operative word....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              You missed an operative word....
              That's a semicolon, not a comma. It separates the two (inherent 'or'). Lmao

Comment

That's a semicolon, not a comma. It separates the two (inherent 'or'). Lmao
                Sorry, I was only paying attention to the technicals...

Comment

Working...
                X