Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio Wife Torches Husband’s Truck After Getting Crock Pot and Cheap Lingerie for Xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Wife Torches Husband’s Truck After Getting Crock Pot and Cheap Lingerie for Xmas

DAYTON — Police arrested 34-year old Tracy Waters yesterday morning after she allegedly set fire to her husband Dave’s 2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab in a rage over her Christmas gifts.

“He gave me a slow-cooker and these red nylon crotchless panties with a push-up bra,” Mrs. Waters told police.

“The bra had tassels for fuck sake. Tassels.”

Police have charged Mrs. Waters with arson, assault with a weapon (“a 4-gallon ceramic crock pot with corn-on-the-cob pattern”) and using foul language in public.

Mr. Waters told the Dayton Daily News that he was excited about his gifts for his wife and doesn’t understand why she became angry and turned violent.

“Good food, good lovin’, and a good truck were all I wanted for Christmas,” said the 37-year-old warehouse worker sporting a swollen-shut right eye.

“Now the truck’s gone, the wife’s gone, and she even broke the crock pot.”

Police and fire responded to a duplex in the city’s southeast after neighbors called emergency saying there was a vehicle on fire and a woman was observed throwing armfuls of what appeared to be men’s clothing onto the flames.

Share this:
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

How the fuck was she able to set fire to the truck from the kitchen?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Crazy bitch much?

Comment

She'd be sleeping outside, until I had a new truck.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

tassels for fucks sake...

Comment

Police have charged Mrs. Waters with arson, assault with a weapon (“a 4-gallon ceramic crock pot with corn-on-the-cob pattern”) and using foul language in public.
            Since when did this become illegal?
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              How the fuck was she able to set fire to the truck from the kitchen?
              My truck is sitting right outside the kitchen window. I can touch it from the kitchen sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                My truck is sitting right outside the kitchen window. I can touch it from the kitchen sink.

Rethink your parking situation stat!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                  Since when did this become illegal?
                  You can cuss a police officer all you want, probably not a good idea. All the police officer has to do is ask if any citizen finds it offensive and boom off to the pokey you go.
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Rethink your parking situation stat!
                    Not at all. I have a vehicle at each end of the house. It makes leaving the house in inclement weather much easier as no one has to get out in the weather other than me, everyone else opens a door and steps from the porch into a door.

Comment

If they were married I don't think she can get in trouble for setting the truck on fire. It is "her" truck and she can do what she wants but they wouldn't be able to claim it on insurance
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        If they were married I don't think she can get in trouble for setting the truck on fire. It is "her" truck and she can do what she wants but they wouldn't be able to claim it on insurance
                        could she get in.trouble if she set her house.on.fire.

Comment

It's still arson.

Comment

Arson[1] is the crime of intentionally and maliciously setting fire to buildings, wildland areas,[2] vehicles [3][4] or other property with the intent to cause damage. It may be distinguished from other causes such as spontaneous combustion and natural wildfires. Arson often involves fires deliberately set to the property of another or to one's own property as to collect *insurance* compensation.[5]
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Arson[1] is the crime of intentionally and maliciously setting fire to buildings, wildland areas,[2] vehicles [3][4] or other property with the intent to cause damage. It may be distinguished from other causes such as spontaneous combustion and natural wildfires. Arson often involves fires deliberately set to the property of another or to one's own property as to collect *insurance* compensation.[5]
                              So now you realize it was arson, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X