Michael Schumacher In Critical Condition After Skiing Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    I went to Vegas a couple weeks ago ... headed to Breckenridge in a few days.
    The answer is "sugar mama"
    I'm hoping to be in similar waters within the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      The answer is "sugar mama"
      I'm hoping to be in similar waters within the month.
      Lmao, she does alright. The answer is "balance sheet" for times when the income statement isn't as pretty.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Just goes to show you, no matter how bad ass you are a rock can still whoop your ass.
        Superman approves of this post!
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Lmao, she does alright. The answer is "balance sheet" for times when the income statement isn't as pretty.
          That too. We have our spend so low that we should be able to save nearly half of the after tax income. Come on Vegas!

Comment

I promise cooler temps and hotter bitches, and the proper amount of VHT at the strip.
            Don't tease us, asshole!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That sucks.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                That sucks.
                Yes, Lost a racer friend I have known for years do to cancer last week. I had kinda hope Shumi would have gotten better by now.

Damn .

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Nothing on this website surprises me anymore, not that it did before or I guess I would have checked out a long time ago.

I wonder if anyone will catch what that reference, since it happened a long ago.
                  Got it.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Got it.
                    It was only 9 years ago.

Comment

And LOL...
                      "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane marks the fifth anniversary of Terri's Schiavo's death with cartoon preschoolers singing about her being "a vegetable."

Comment

It was only 9 years ago.
                        Hell, I think I'd be shocked if anyone DIDN'T get it. Has it really been that long though? Damn.

Comment

Yep, 3/31/2005 the hospital started saving 100kw per day.

Comment

Yep, 3/31/2005 the hospital started saving 100kw per day.
                            The power savings joke was fucked up, but I still laughed.

Comment

French doctors work to bring Schumacher out of coma

Racing legend Michael Schumacher's sedation is being reduced to allow him to wake from his coma, which could take a long time, his manager says.

Doctors treating injured Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher are reducing his sedation to prepare to bring him out of a coma, his manager says.

This step will allow the "waking up process" to start, Sabine Kehm said in a statement.

But bringing the seven-times champion out of the coma "could take a long time", she added.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Happy Birthday Michael Schumacher.

Comment

Working...
                                X