Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Dr Google change his name?
    No, just trying to give a little insight. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to be in a "coma" and I don't think everyone understands that aspect of treatment. Thanks for asking though.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    No. I think he is an ICU nurse or something.
    '08 C6 Corvette
    '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
    Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

LoL...was referring to our resident super medic.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        LoL...was referring to our resident super medic.
        Oh, I wasn't aware that DFWM had a 'super medic'! Lol
        '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

Well, youre missing out on some serious pathology.

Comment

Lmao! I'll keep my eye out for it.
            '08 C6 Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus The LSX Coupe View Post
              Lmao! I'll keep my eye out for it.
              I think he sobered up and left the profession.

Comment

Apparently some dirtbag journalist tried to get into his room by dressing as a priest...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Apparently some dirtbag journalist tried to get into his room by dressing as a priest...
                  Link?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Espnf1.com has the details

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Espnf1.com has the details
                      Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

A journalist attempted to gain access to Michael Schumacher's hospital room by dressing up as a priest, according to reports in Germany.

Schumacher is being treated at a hospital in Grenoble after falling and hitting his head on a rock while skiing at the French resort of Meribel. Media from around the world are at the hospital and Schumacher's manager, Sabine Kehm, said one journalist attempted to gain access to the seven-time champion's room.

"Apparently a journalist dressed as a priest had tried to gain access to Michael's room," Kehm told Die Welt. "I wouldn't have ever imagined something like this could happen."

The journalist and publication were not named.

In Tuesday's press conference Gerard Saillant, one of the leading neurologists in Paris and a friend of Schumacher, asked the media to respect the need for the doctors to carry out their work without intrusion.

"I would like to ask you, in the name of Corinna, his wife, and all his family, not put pressure on the medical team, on the family and on us," Saillant said. "They have work to do and I think the situation has to be the same as for everyone else. That is how you will be able to help Michael and how you will be able to help him win the this fight, which is a difficult one that has not been won yet.

"We are slightly less worried than we were yesterday, but you have to understand that this evening or tomorrow the situation can be reversed and therefore you have to allow the medical team to work. We will have another press conference if there is some news, if there is no news then don't believe it is because we want to hide something, it is very simply because we are carrying out our daily work. I would like to thank you [the media] for the help that you can give us."

Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/s...AYTGkxyPdTJ.99

Comment

What a fucking jackass. I hope he gets fired.

Comment

Beat that motherfucker with a rubber hose.

Comment

Rupert Murdoch would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              What a fucking jackass. I hope he gets fired.
                              Doubtful. Probably was high-fived for getting as far as he did.

Comment

Schumacher stabilizes as the new year starts...
                                Get all the most viewed business news articles with updates on finance, stock market, Mutual Funds, IPO, sensex, BSE/Nifty & Live share market news at Economictimes.com

Formula One legend Michael Schumacher remained "stable" on Wednesday after spending a third night in hospital with severe brain injuries sustained while skiing off-piste in the French Alps. The German racing great entered the new year in an induced coma and a critical condition, with his family at his bedside in the French Alpine city of Grenoble and doctors unsure of his future. The 44-year-old's fight for survival after he fell and slammed his head on a rock Sunday has shocked legions of fans used to seeing him brave death on the racing tracks. "At the moment, he is stable," the seven-time world champion's manager Sabine Kehm told reporters massed outside the hospital in Grenoble on Wednesday, in a brief update before heading back inside. Initially described as serious but not life-threatening after the accident in the upmarket resort of Meribel, Schumacher's condition rapidly deteriorated and by Sunday evening, doctors said he was in critical condition and had undergone an emergency operation. On Tuesday, they said a slight improvement in his condition had allowed them to perform a second nearly two-hour long procedure to remove bleeding in the brain, but warned he was "not out of danger" yet. "We cannot speculate on the future," said Jean-Francois Payen, head of the intensive care unit at the hospital. "We cannot say he is out of danger but we have gained some time." Doctors have so far ruled out any transfer from the hospital, which they say would be "dangerous". But they have pointed out that Schumacher, due to turn 45 on January 3, has age and physical fitness on his side. He has been put in a medically induced coma to spur recovery, and his temperature has been reduced to around 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) to reduce swelling. Schumacher's accident has prompted an outpouring of sympathy from racing stars and fans alike. Former Formula One driver Niki Lauda, who himself suffered severe injuries in a 1976 racing crash, has also come out in support of the man known fondly as "Schumi".
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X