No announcement yet.

For the married couples...a question for the men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't done anything yet but I'm starting to rethink things. I'm over analyzing and fuck it. Seems like it's a one way street. Fuck it...
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I haven't done anything yet but I'm starting to rethink things. I'm over analyzing and fuck it. Seems like it's a one way street. Fuck it...
      Don't over analyze. You can beat anything to death and end up getting a shit result.

Like I said, if you aren't going anywhere and you get along ... fuck it. Just make sure you feel like you know who she is. Go in eyes wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Don't over analyze. You can beat anything to death and end up getting a shit result.

Like I said, if you aren't going anywhere and you get along ... fuck it. Just make sure you feel like you know who she is. Go in eyes wide open.
        I know her inside and out. We're so damn similar, we think alike. And even after all the crazy stories about her, I still love her for it. I'm just nitpicking at the smallest actions. This is a first for me. Patience has never been one of my strongest virtues.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          I'm just nitpicking at the smallest actions. This is a first for me. Patience has never been one of my strongest virtues.
          Quit over thinking it.

Comment

• After much thought and 13 years experience, I say don't do it. Never again for me. You let her out of the kitchen one time and...............
            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• When I knocked her up.
              .....bro....

Comment

• *Patiently waiting for Chili to respond*
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  *Patiently waiting for Chili to respond*
                  For some reason chili has been blocked from responding to this thread, damn mods!
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• I've been married longer than the majority of this board has been on planet earth. I've (we've) been very lucky. We've accomplished things together that we couldn't have alone. Marriage is a partnership in the purest sense of the word. If you're not ready for a true life-long partnership, don't do it.

Comment

• Not the norm, but.......

Asked her out after 5 minutes of meeting her. We dated and things progressed super quickly. I proposed to her after 4 months. We were married 5 months later.

We definitely had our ups and downs. She actually left me, for 2 months. We had been married for 2 years, and she was overwhelmed. She was confused and just felt too confined. She was working 50+ hours a week and it was too much. I prepared myself for a divorce, but had a feeling it wouldn't get there. She came back, with a new respect for everything I did for her. I took her back, and things have never been better. Going on 5 years, and we are happier than ever.

I do agree, however, that you don't need to rush or overthink things.

Comment

Working...
                      X