For the married couples...a question for the men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Girlfriend and I had been dating about 7-8 months when she told me she was pregnant. My proposal was, "well, you want to get married or what ?!"....and that was over 12 years ago. Lol.
    Same here..
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      You just know when you know. If you have to ask, then you probably aren't ready.
      My question was just out of curiosity. I was thinking about the subject last night and was wondering about others experiences.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Oh, I gotcha. I just figured you were wanting a certain sign or something.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          If she has any insecurities, and I mean ANY, don't do it.
          So you're saying if she is a woman, he should steer clear? All women have insecurities. If you know how to play that game, you find the right ones and work them to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Oh, I gotcha. I just figured you were wanting a certain sign or something.
            I'm not a fan of "signs". I tend to over analyze everything when I think that way.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              So you're saying if she is a woman, he should steer clear? All women have insecurities. If you know how to play that game, you find the right ones and work them to your advantage.
              I guess I don't know how to play that game. Mine shits bricks at the thought of me going to places like Hooters, Bikini's, etc.... hates any friend that does go to those places, hated the mustang board for the longest time (she called it the whore board for some reason) and a bunch of other stupid shit.

teach me

Comment

I guess I don't know how to play that game. Mine shits bricks at the thought of me going to places like Hooters, Bikini's, etc.... hates any friend that does go to those places, hated the mustang board for the longest time (she called it the whore board for some reason) and a bunch of other stupid shit.

teach me
                Sean has equal parts strong pimp hand, and proper application of the D...or so I hear.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

teach me

Comment

teach me

Sounds like you married the wrong woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      When I realized I wasn't going anywhere. I don't subscribe to that "one" horseshit. If you can live with her/him and get along most of the time you are better off than 85% of other couples.

Popped the question after about a year and eight months after we started dating. Much too soon IMO. Young and dumb ect ... It has worked out though, I can't complain too much.
                      This. I sat down, considered the pros and cons and approached it like any contractual obligation. At some point the romantic thing will fade, what you have to have left is a good working friendship/business relationship
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

teach me
                        Just tell her you are going and that if she doesn't like take a fucking hike, or just be up her ass. Annoy the hell out of her and she will be begging you to go do whatever you want.
                        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Sean has equal parts strong pimp hand, and proper application of the D...or so I hear.
                          True, but have we ever met?

Comment

Married 4 months after we started dating. It will be 5 years in April. She is also 12 years older.

Comment

Well people are gonna shit themselves but I'm probably gonna pop the question this week to the GF...

Comment

I feel REALLY bad for some of y'all...

Comment

Working...
                                X