For the married couples...a question for the men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the married couples...a question for the men

At what point in y'alls relationship did you realize she was the one? How long before you decided to pop the question?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

When I realized I wasn't going anywhere. I don't subscribe to that "one" horseshit. If you can live with her/him and get along most of the time you are better off than 85% of other couples.

Popped the question after about a year and eight months after we started dating. Much too soon IMO. Young and dumb ect ... It has worked out though, I can't complain too much.

Comment

Go to sleep, Hugo, before you do something you regret!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

There's no specific formula. I've known couples who dated for years that couldn't last a year married. Then, there's some like my parents that dated for a month before getting married.....44 years ago.

It either works or it doesn't. Both parties have to put the effort in though.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          It either works or it doesn't. Both parties have to put the effort in though.
          This is clutch.

To answer OP's question - if you have to ask....it ain't time.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Go to sleep, Hugo, before you do something you regret!

No shit!!

Comment

After a month i told her she is now.the one to see my penis.

Comment

I was 19 so any reason then isn't worth hearing. Too young but zero regrets

Comment

It's never a single moment. It's a collection of moments and one day they add up in your head and you think, "yep, she's the one."

Comment

"Don't do it." ~ Logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
                      It's never a single moment. It's a collection of moments and one day they add up in your head and you think, "yep, she's the one."
                      This. Disclaimer: I'm not married yet, but I'm pretty close.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        After a month i told her she is now.the one to see my penis.
                        Spoken like a non-closer. A month?! LOL

"I've decided to give you my valued and protected cherry"

Comment

About a year and a half for me. We got married exactly 2 years to the date after we met. That was almost 4 years ago now.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

A. Don't decide while drunk
                            B. Don't do it in bed
                            C. Don't do it while A and B
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

My wife and I both had previously been married to other people so we were gun shy on getting married. We dated 3 years. We lived together pretty much from day one, and raised a kid together, but waited on the wring. We both feared things would change if we got hitched, but finally figured out that we weren't like our ex's.
                              I'll also say very early on I figured out, of all the women in the world, this was the only one that could put up with me and enjoy it. She's like me but with a better rack and a year round tan.

Comment

Working...
                              X