No announcement yet.

Homeowner kills Deputy in No-Knock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happened about 10 minutes down the road from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      It does happen and this is the reason that, if I am innocent of breaking any law, I am going to assume someone busting through my door is a criminal with hostile intent.
      This could make a perfect decal near the front door.

Comment

I was under the impression that whichever law is more strict had precedence.

Comment

Guy was no billed on the murder charged.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Will the Castle Doctrine then protect him from being sued by family?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Will the Castle Doctrine then protect him from being sued by family?
              should and good to see the grand jury being smart
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                should and good to see the grand jury being smart
                yeah, but he'll probably get the maximum penalty for the weed. Is it any worse when you have guns and weed?.. assuming he's not a felon?

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                  Guy was no billed on the murder charged.

http://www.kbtx.com/news/local/headl...l?device=phone
                  Good deal. Now they have to worry a bit more, especially if they get the wrong address.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    yeah, but he'll probably get the maximum penalty for the weed. Is it any worse when you have guns and weed?.. assuming he's not a felon?
                    Reading comprehension owns you...or you're lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      yIs it any worse when you have guns and weed?.. assuming he's not a felon?
                      The Grand Jury did, however, return an indictment for “Possession of Marijuana more than 4 oz. but less than 5 lbs.” while in possession of a deadly weapon, a third degree felony.
                      I would venture to say yes it is worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Reading comprehension owns you...or you're lazy.
                        Or I posted at 1:12pm and they updated that article at 2:09 pm to include the last two paragraphs....so no and no.

Comment

• Yeah, cops should understand human nature and remember we're all SUPPOSED to be innocent until proven guilty.

I would never WANT to shoot a cop, even if invading my house by accident. However, reality is...

1. You whack the door once or twice screaming police (or not at all with a "no knock")....then do whatever a cop does to bust in..
                          -I will probably wake up
                          -Be scared for my family
                          -Not trust anything being yelled
                          ---Even if I did - I'd still have the gun
                          -I will get out of bed and go downstairs with a gun

2. At this point I'm still groggy and the police are shooting my dogs and shit. WTF do they EXPECT to happen in these situations? When a good citizen is going to (attempt)gun them down out of fear for his family - a damned cold hearted criminal will to for sure.

Then again, maybe the criminals know they are fucked and would give up easier. It just seems like doing this shit is ASKING for the police to be shot at, because how is a criminal supposed to really know it's the cops (could be rival gang or some shit) and how would a citizen really know? It's not like either are really given a lot of time to figure it out.

Honestly, this crap never bothered me until the last several years with the way things are going and seeing it does happen to innocent people more and more.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X