How did you ballers make out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you ballers make out?

LOL, yesterday was good. I really don't need anything and I am pressured by everyone to give them some kind of list no matter how many times I tell them not to worry about it. I am fortunate and I have to keep reminding myself of that. They always lose it and I get odd things which is sometimes funny. I have never watched an episode of Duck Dynasty, but for some reason my Mom got me a Uncle Si bobblehead. One year she got me the DVD collection of "Dorf". Homemade stuff I always cherish though.

Whatdidja get? What is the oddest thing you ever got?

Wife got me an out dated logitech harmony remote. She is shipping it back today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I told family that I didnt want anything, and to get my kiddos something if they have to make themselves feel better. The wife got me a few pairs of jeans, some gun socks, a new beard trimmer, Forza Horizon, and some shirts. Stepparents gave me a bottle of soke and some home made chex mix. The kids cleaned up, my living room looks like toys r us threw up in there.
      Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 12-26-2013, 11:29 AM.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I got a dewalt 20v max drill/driver set and a ball cap and some cash from the parents
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Told everyone not to get me stuff. I'm selling/ trashing all my junk as is to sell my house in a couple months, so I didn't want more clutter.

Sidebar:

I'll be making a thread in the armory soon for most of my stuff, so keep your christmas money ready.

Comment

I got:

A few smaller items and $175 in cash and gift cards.

Comment

bottle of Herman Marshall whiskey, brewed in G Town!
              sigpic

Comment

Full auto .22 upper for my M16 and a nice bottle of scotch. Not to be used in conjunction.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Best gifts were by far my 6" bench vise and five 4ft halogen lights for my garage.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Reloading press, dies, and socks

Comment

Dewalt 20v Max drill/driver combo, Dewalt corded impact wrench, milwaukee recip. saw, a pair of klipsch F-20 floorstanding speakers to fill my sound stage, some clothes, an a new kershaw knife. I'm always reluctant to make a list so I jokingly just gave them different types of socks they could buy but they definitely came through strong. Lol I always enjoy buying other people stuff rather than receiving it though.

Comment

Gun stuff.. A nice Sun Dial

^I'm jelly of that knife sharpener, been having my eye on one like it.
                        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          Gun stuff.. A nice Sun Dial

^I'm jelly of that knife sharpener, been having my eye on one like it.
                          It works great. I sharpened just about everything I could find, including the kitchen knives, in like an hour or less.

Standard pocket knife takes a couple of minutes.

Comment

Lumia 1020, digital calipers, battlefield 4, iPad keyboard, craftsman ratcheting wrenches, tons of clothes, north face pullover, $50 to AutoZone and some other various money.

My M4 was the big present to myself.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Parents got me a Top Golf gift card plus some restaurant gift cards as mutual gifts for my wife and I. Got a new Kershaw pocket knife at the family gift exchange.

My wife and I don't normally exchange presents. We just buy shit we want when we see a deal on it or the need arises. Last week though, I bought myself a bed cover for my truck, some new clothes and some exhaust for the Mach 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X