X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna know too. i dont understand it only being used for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I'm taking advice and not looking up things that may upset me so I'm asking politely.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      i wanna know too. i dont understand it only being used for a few days

Police departments across the state have begun instituting “no-refusal weekends” — a program that allows law enforcement to collect a blood sample from people pulled over for suspected DWI regardless of whether the individual refuses testing.

During a no-refusal weekend, if you are suspected of DWI and you refuse to provide a breath sample, you will be forcibly made to provide a blood sample by means of a streamlined process set up to ensure accuracy and admissibility of the evidence in court. Without the program, an arresting officer must take a DWI suspect to a separate locale and await approval of a warrant to obtain a blood sample. During a no-refusal weekend, this process is condensed.

You refuse, you're taken into custody, blood drawn and then you'll likely end up with a dwi.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Police departments across the state have begun instituting “no-refusal weekends” — a program that allows law enforcement to collect a blood sample from people pulled over for suspected DWI regardless of whether the individual refuses testing.

During a no-refusal weekend, if you are suspected of DWI and you refuse to provide a breath sample, you will be forcibly made to provide a blood sample by means of a streamlined process set up to ensure accuracy and admissibility of the evidence in court. Without the program, an arresting officer must take a DWI suspect to a separate locale and await approval of a warrant to obtain a blood sample. During a no-refusal weekend, this process is condensed.

You refuse, you're taken into custody, blood drawn and then you'll likely end up with a dwi.
        So it's still getting a warrant, they just have a judge on standby to sign it. Am I understanding that correctly?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

So it's still getting a warrant, they just have a judge on standby to sign it. Am I understanding that correctly?
          Yes, they have a judge on standby to sign off on a warrant to draw blood.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yes, A warrant still needs to be signed before blood is removed.

Comment

BTW, this is the 3rd DWI, that has driven into the APD lot in the last month. I was leaving work last Saturday and a Toyota Rav4 comes flying by me leaving the lot. Drives all the way to the sally ports (which is a dead end) and was stopped by an officer about to leave the lot.

Comment

Well that is good to know. Thanks for explaining it yall

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                  BTW, this is the 3rd DWI, that has driven into the APD lot in the last month. I was leaving work last Saturday and a Toyota Rav4 comes flying by me leaving the lot. Drives all the way to the sally ports (which is a dead end) and was stopped by an officer about to leave the lot.
                  Guess the gates aren't fixed yet...

Comment

Nope. Still a work in progress

Comment

I'm taking advice and not looking up things that may upset me so I'm asking politely.
                      Rape, but it is ok for them to do it because they write themselves a piece of paper that says that it is ok.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well that is good to know. Thanks for explaining it yall
                        You ok Frost. I figured you'd not be happy with this process and expound on your displeasure...
                        So you're OK with them getting a warrant signed by a judge for your blood ?

Comment

I took my CHL from the Dalworthington police chief that started the whole no refusal deal. After taking that class I completely understand why everyone always said to avoid the place. He was a really good instructor, but I sure as hell would not want to get caught breaking the law in his town.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            You ok Frost. I figured you'd not be happy with this process and expound on your displeasure...
                            So you're OK with them getting a warrant signed by a judge for your blood ?
                            Constitution requires a warrant for actions to invade my privacy. If they obtain the warrant, I'm not happy but it's legal according to the document.

Comment

Working...
                            X