No announcement yet.

Best Liquor Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Goody Goody, but damned if Specs isn't right there with them.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Spec's is the best liquor store I have been in for both selection and good price.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        total wine is what I use as a first choice then goody goody. If in bulk the costco in fort worth has a great liquor store beside it.
        Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I was told Specs was best around my neck of the woods the other day when I was looking.
        Total Wine at Park & 75 is the cheapest I've seen anywhere and has had everything I've looked for while there.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Total Wine at Park & 75 is the cheapest I've seen anywhere and has had everything I've looked for while there.
          This. I went there the other day and bought several bottles of stuff that I get regularly and it was a good bit cheaper than Goody Goody and a little cheaper than Specs. Nice that Plano is finally allowing liquor sales.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Total wine is by far the greatest alcohol beverage store I have ever been in.

Comment

Specs on Bryant Irvin in Fort Worth has been going through a price war with Total Wine on Hulen on just about everything. For wine though Goody Goody on the other side of 20 dominates them. For beer kegs though Two Bucks is hands down the best. For the best selection of beer Hall's in Colleyville has everything but they are expensive.

I usually go to Central Market for beer and if buying hard liquor I try to get it duty free or on base. If I really need something and can't wait though I head to Specs.

Comment

Working...
              X