Best Liquor Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Liquor Store

I'm not a drinker so I'm new to this world. I've got several bottles to hunt down and I know that prices can really jump from place to place. I'm looking for a 1l or 1.75l of Grand Marnier and a 750ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Black. I just got the text asking to pick this up on my way home from work any suggestions for places to go or better yet places to avoid between Richardson and Denton?

total wine is what I use as a first choice then goody goody. If in bulk the costco in fort worth has a great liquor store beside it.

Comment

If you go through little elm you can stop at goody goody on 423.

Comment

Specs seems to be a go to for a lot of people. I've only been in one once, but their prices were decent.

Comment

Just did a price check and it looks like Total wine is where i'm heading now. Thanks for the help and everyone stay safe tonite. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Specs and Total Wine by in large volume so their prices are usually best.

Comment

I thought Specs was part of that group that almost went bankrupt or went bankrupt and stopped paying their suppliers due to a tax lien by the TX Comptroller?
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

I was told Specs was best around my neck of the woods the other day when I was looking.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

yea like there is goimg.to be a big price difference on those bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    I thought Specs was part of that group that almost went bankrupt or went bankrupt and stopped paying their suppliers due to a tax lien by the TX Comptroller?
                    I don't think so, Specs is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I don't think so, Specs is awesome.
                      My bad. I was thinking of Centennial.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        yea like there is goimg.to be a big price difference on those bottles.

I've seen differences of over $15 on a $40-60 bottle of booze depending on location.

Comment

Spec's. Prices are fair, but most importantly they have great customer service.

Comment

I know this is late now but I always go with Beverage Depot. They seem to always have good prices.

Comment

Grand Marnier 1.75l $54.99 at total wine and $71.46 at specs. Johnnie walker black 750ml $26.99 at total wine and $34.31 at specs. A $23.78 difference, easy decision for sure. Btw, the grand marnier bottle reminds me of Thor's hammer and the johnnie walker put me on my ass with the quickness.

Comment

Working...
                              X