Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPS used 4 different trucks to deliver 4 packages today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS used 4 different trucks to deliver 4 packages today!

How is that profitable. I asked each guy is that all you have for me today. 45mins between trucks last one should be here in about 30 mins

Maybe its faster to just fill trucks up and send them out since they are still recovering from delays.

Comment

At least they are making an effort to get shit out before Christmas. If they have that many trucks they have that many packages to deliver.

Good on em.

Comment

i saw the UPS man delivering in our hood on sunday.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Surcharges.

Comment

on the ups website, it says they transferred my package to the local post office for delivery. that's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              on the ups website, it says they transferred my package to the local post office for delivery. that's weird.
              No it's not. UPS and FedEx are both doing it now. They don't want the post office to go out of business because then they'll have to take up the slack, and they don't want to. I sure as hell want the USPS out of business though. Never met a lazier bunch of ass-holes in my life.

Comment

UPS has an agreement with certain shippers for discounted rates. The shipper gets a big discount for the final delivery being done by the USPS.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dvups1 View Post
                  UPS has an agreement with certain shippers for discounted rates. The shipper gets a big discount for the final delivery being done by the USPS.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                  dvups = driver UPS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    No it's not. UPS and FedEx are both doing it now. They don't want the post office to go out of business because then they'll have to take up the slack, and they don't want to. I sure as hell want the USPS out of business though. Never met a lazier bunch of ass-holes in my life.
                    hmm, that's kind of shady. I payed ups to ship and deliver my package over usps for a reason.

Comment

USPS was delivering packages in my neighborhood throughout the day on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        USPS was delivering packages in my neighborhood throughout the day on Sunday.
                        See, I thought I was imagining things or forgot a package from Saturday. I was out early on Sunday and saw a package on my doorstep as well Sunday. That's weird.

Comment

Package shows delayed really. Got 3 more coming tommorow i'll see what happens.

Comment

There system went down during the ice stroms there shit is all fucked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              There system went down during the ice stroms there shit is all fucked!!!
                              Got all those packages already I get like 3-5pkgs a week from amazon warehouse that is addicting.

Comment

Working...
                              X