X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Revo 1/10 or nothing
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I had a slash 4x4 brushless. Good truck. Buy the platinum edition off the bat as it will already have all the main upgrades you will need or break first.

3S lipos break lots of parts n are fun in open areas but also is a whole new upgrade heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenfetchedlately View Post
        I had a slash 4x4 brushless. Good truck. Buy the platinum edition off the bat as it will already have all the main upgrades you will need or break first.

3S lipos break lots of parts n are fun in open areas but also is a whole new upgrade heaven.
        i am looking at the traxxas slash 4x4 as everyone here recommended. i am going to swing by mikes this eve and see what they have. not sure i am gonna get the platinum one, may want to start out "cheap" and upgrade as i go so when this like the 100's of other hobbies i have falls to the wayside i am not giving my 4yr old a $500 r/c car!

with the amount of fun we had with my sons $20 r/c car this past weekend, i cannot wait to get a real one.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This looked interesting, and you could maybe get a better price.

Traxxas Slash with waterproof electronics and aftermarket performance motor, piggy back style performance shocks, RPM parts and spare parts and gears,2 bodies (1 custom) , and 2 sets of tires. Also have the Bandit VXL with no electronics,a wheelie bar, and have the complete brushless system for the vxl or any other rc , also have a servo and receiver. On the side I am also selling with it a Dnyx210 charger, 2-7.2 volt and 1-8.4 volt batteries, and the two transmitters that go with the cars. This is a must sell and only want $400 for all of it. Call/txt 817-875-9441

Comment

so i just got the 4x4 slash. where the cheapest place to get extra batteries and a quick charger? what kind of batteries and charger do i want?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I use stormerhobbies.com They don't always have everything in stock, but normally have good prices and quick shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                so i just got the 4x4 slash. where the cheapest place to get extra batteries and a quick charger? what kind of batteries and charger do i want?

god bless.
                I bought the Duratrax Onyx 230 Charger on ebay for about $65, it's been a great charger. In regards to batteries do some research, alot of people will suggest Lipo's but you have to be careful when charging them, etc. Nimh batteries are great as well and can be used, like the one I mentioned to you.

Comment

What are the differences between the e revo and the slash?

Comment

Lipo batteries make a huge difference. My speed almost doubled going from the nimh to the lipo, you can go 35-40mph with a nimh though and their priced much cheaper.

Comment

we need to do a Mike's GTG

Comment

Rclipos.com for batteries

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          we need to do a Mike's GTG
                          I'm down!!! Let's do this.

Comment

so just pulled it off the charger, man this thing is fast! granted the last r/c i drove was my sons $20 special and before that a cheapy from toys r us prolly 20yrs ago.

god bless.

Comment

Are you using the battery that came with it? If so, just imgaine an extra 10-20+mph by just using a better battery! It's addicting. I already ordered different wheels and replacement parts for mine just in case.

Comment

Working...
                              X