How to: Virtual Fax??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: Virtual Fax??

Anyone used a Virtual fax number that will convert the fax into a .pdf file and send it to your email address. ?
    We use this at my desk job and been thinking of getting one for the side jobs I do at the shop.
    Interested on simplicity and of course something that doesn't cost too much.
    Thanks,
    DirtySanchez.

I picked up an HP Envy 114 with eprint on sale for about $100 at Target.

The eprint allows me to send scans to an email address.

Initial setup took about an hour and provided me a virtual fax number I can give out.

I hardly use it as I have a dedicated printer and solely use hp 114 for the eprint function. It has worked perfectly but like all my electronics im very careful with it.

Comment

I got a magic jack set up -- 49 a year with a phone number. Then I bought a 19 dollar 9600 baud rate fax brand new at staples.............works great! and no monthly fees.

Oh and internet!

Comment

Experience the convenience of eFax's online fax service for free. Effortlessly send and receive free faxes online. ✓ No hidden costs. ✓ Try it for free today!

Send and receive faxes through your mobile app, computer, email or web browser anytime, anywhere. Sign up for a free trial now to get started.

Or use a google voice number and any pc/scanner.

Comment

Working...
        X