Am I being unreasonable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I've noticed when someone makes a statement like "I've got all of the paperwork" or "it is easy to get the title" that neither is true. If there was not an issue with someone getting the title, they would have already done it themselves and would be selling it for twice as much.

Stevo
    I love the ones where they're selling a $7k vehicle for $3500, and it only needs a ten dollar part to run and drive perfectly
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah, that as well.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Ran when parked! AC just needs to be charged! All highway miles!

Comment

Comment

Where trucks titled by the engine like cars then also ?

Comment

Did you call the guy or text/email? Just curious as I wouldnt give it out if your not willing to talk on the ole tele phone.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                Did you call the guy or text/email? Just curious as I wouldnt give it out if your not willing to talk on the ole tele phone.
                Talked to him on the phone. Seemed like a nice guy, just didn't want to give VIN.
                I've just decided those bonded titles are way too risky and won't do that. No title ,no buy

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  LMAO @ "need to sale quickly".

When I buy vehicles for work, we ALWAYS have to get a copy of the title, and a Bill of Sale before we will pay any money.

Also, every one of our vehicles on our website have the VIN clearly listed.
                  Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  UR gona get scammed for saling like that!!!!111!
                  Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  ZOMG !!! I never thought about that !!!
                  Remember that time.....

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    AC just needs to be charged!
                    That's the one that kills me.

So fucking charge it and try to sell a vehicle with working AC.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      That's the one that kills me.

So fucking charge it and try to sell a vehicle with working AC.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                      X