Are bank robberies not news anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are bank robberies not news anymore?

The credit union a friend of mine works at was robbed at gun point Wednesday and I can't seem to find shit about it except a dfw scanner fb post.

Everyone was ok but my friend is real shook up about it
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

I couldn't find anything on news sites, but found this on youtube:

Comment

All other news has been trumped by the turmoil surrounding Duck Dynasty.

Comment

The robber has to offend the gheys in the process. Last season's stockings over his face, etc.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          The robber has to offend the gheys in the process. Last season's stockings over his face, etc.
          Establishments will now have a faggot alarm button that when hit sounds an alarm in the news stations.

Comment

So a 99%'er took money from the 1%?

Good, power to the people!
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              So a 99%'er took money from the 1%?

Good, power to the people!
              Eh, hopefully he will get hit by a bus and die soon. Fuck thieves.

I used to work in a Wells Fargo building off Brentwood Stair that had a bank on the ground floor. It was robbed a few times in the year or so that I was there. I think it happens quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

I used to work in a Wells Fargo building off Brentwood Stair that had a bank on the ground floor. It was robbed a few times in the year or so that I was there. I think it happens quite often.
                That's a colorful neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

This was off cheeksparger and 121
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I would say its old news. Kinda like murders. I found only one news story on my cousins murder.

Comment

Hell, a restaurant next to an O'Reilly's in a strip center in Arlington had a bomb put in it that burned the place to the ground about 2 years ago, and I was never able to find any news about it. It shut our store down for almost a month with repairs from smoke damage. Luckily there was a firewall between the two, but 2 other businesses were total losses on the other side. Would have thought that would be in the news.

Comment

If the media can not sensational something to the point of making u think the apocalypse is coming, it is deemed non newsworthy
                        sigpic

Comment

Local bank was robbed at gun point. They made it a point to leave the media out as much as possible so the thief wouldn't be alerted. Stated they were unidentified but they really knew who it was and busted her ass within 72 hours.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Why do people steal?

Comment

Inside job?

Comment

Working...
                              X