No announcement yet.

LMR or AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all of them, but when I have a mustang, I always call LMR first.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

LMR all the way. That's always my "go-to" for Mustang parts.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I've been ordering from AM since they first launched back in 03.
        only issue I have with em is I hate the layout of the website. The last few years,
        LMR and CJ's and you can't go wrong with Summit. I hate jegs.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Again. LMR all the way.

When I built my car, I ordered a metric TON of shit from them and was never unhappy. If they had a part, and summit had the same part and prices were comparable, I went with LMR. Even when I screwed up and ordered wrong, or wanted to return something, it was easy dealing with them and never had an issue.

And again, they are Sponsors too.

Both AM and LMR are good companies and yes my opinion is one sided because LMR is who I have dealt with almost exclusively.

It is also nice to know these guys are local and car enthusiasts themselves.

Comment

Thing is all the guys at LMR are knowledgeable. I used to love to go in there to drool on the Cobras but now its all cubicles so I only go there to pick stuff up since its only 10 minutes up the road. Prices are always the best to me. their in house stuff like SFCs and the like are great quality.
            Also their coils are cheaper than the BWDs at the parts store and of WAY better quality.
            Plus when I brought my supercharged Mark VIII there they were very generous with the compliments and suggestions.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
            X