Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the stars game tonight. Have a few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the stars game tonight. Have a few questions.

My brother snagged us some free suite passes for tonight's game.

My question is, is the food and beer free??? I've never been in a suite so I don't know. Thanks,
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

There's only one way to find out.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Are you talking about the Audi Club or whatever it is? I believe it depends on what your passes say. You might have access, but still pay for the food and drinks.

Comment

Typically the food is free and in most cases, the alcohol is as well. I've seen free food and pay drinks, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Are you talking about the Audi Club or whatever it is? I believe it depends on what your passes say. You might have access, but still pay for the food and drinks.
          No the regular suite. The passes we have also give us access to the Audi Club.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've been in suites that provide everything and suites that you have to pay for everything. Sorry this isn't much more help.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
              I've been in suites that provide everything and suites that you have to pay for everything. Sorry this isn't much more help.
              It's all good I'll find out thanks.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Long as the Stars lose it's all good

I go all over to watch my Canucks but after last year the NHL won't see any of my money for awhile yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  This. Last game we went to, we had passes into the Audi club. Our passes gave us free booze and snacks, but I saw a couple of people that were paying for their grub. I made a comment to one of the attendants and he said that there are varying levels of "access."

Comment

It really depends on the suite. Mainly depends on who owns the suite and what they choose to do.

Comment

Free.

Had a blast.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sweeeeet!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Got to meet josh Henderson. He played john Ross on the new Dallas tv show. Cool ass dude. His box was next to ours saw him at the doorway started talking with him very down to earth guy.

For those who may not know his name. You mighty know his face.
                          Last edited by soap; 12-20-2013, 01:41 AM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

did you type "gayest picture of josh henderson" into the google image search bar?
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I was at the game as well. Great time. Mods no and lutwig were in the suite right behind us.
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
                              X