Official in crowd christmas party roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    You've got some work to do to catch me son, I'm at two fiddy and climbing. So much for alcohol calories being my problem. heh

Yeah, they're not mine. Damn mini Reese's peanut butter cups are my weakness right now.

Comment

Originally posted by snatch napkin View Post
      yeah, he'll look like "out of work" superman.

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        Yeah, he'll look like "out of work" Superman.
        More like out of work Batman, I don't see it, but I get "you look like Christian Bale" all the time.

It's bee a long time, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you miscreants. I may go home single, but then again she'll probably love me more, when she realizes what I am not. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Literally the shortest post you have ever written.
          Originally posted by Chili View Post
          False!
          He's there for his semi-annual spankfest. He shows up with a ton of pron and 2 gallons of Crisco. Says something about preferring the vegetable shortening over traditional lube because he likes the "fried food" smell that results?

So remember, if you meet him at the party, don't shake his hand, and don't go to any "after-party" at his hotel!!
          Ahem.

Comment

More like out of work Batman, I don't see it, but I get "you look like Christian Bale" all the time.

It's bee a long time, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you miscreants. I may go home single, but then again she'll probably love me more, when she realizes what I am not. lol
            I don't see the Bale comment either.

I'm literally laughing my ass off at the last part, though.

Comment

He's there for his semi-annual spankfest. He shows up with a ton of pron and 2 gallons of Crisco. Says something about preferring the vegetable shortening over traditional lube because he likes the "fried food" smell that results?

So remember, if you meet him at the party, don't shake his hand, and don't go to any "after-party" at his hotel!!
              Pfft, you just want to bogart as much of the shortening as possible, just like last time.
              I met Scott years ago, at FnH Arlington. Come to think of it, this was after I moved, so I have to recant the 5 year claim, it's more like 4. No handshakes this time.
              Hell, you met me before that at your going away party at Sherlocks. I was the one that pointed the extremely drunk girl at you.
              That was more of a general warning, not necessarily directed to you.
              That's it. You don't get any of the warmed up shortening this time.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Your arms are 18" long? I bet you look like a t-rex...
                When I was just a little fatter, I felt like a T-rex every time I had to wipe my ass. That was a wake-up call.

You've got some work to do to catch me son, I'm at two fiddy and climbing. So much for alcohol calories being my problem. heh
                250? Damn, you better be swole!

Yeah, he'll look like "out of work" Superman.
                Batman

Cause you do.

I don't see the Bale comment either.

I'm literally laughing my ass off at the last part, though.
                You're crazy!

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Pfft, you just want to bogart as much of the shortening as possible, just like last time.
                Guilty.

Comment

When I was just a little fatter, I felt like a T-rex every time I had to wipe my ass. That was a wake-up call.
                  QOTD.

+1 internetz for making me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    QOTD.

+1 internetz for making me laugh.
                    That's too literal for QOTD. I intended the inference made.

Comment

In
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

That's too literal for QOTD. I intended the inference made.
                        Come to think of it, it is getting a little tougher to squeeze the Charmin lately, all this time I was thinking that it's my expanding lats.

Somebody fwd me an application for the fat man crew, I guess it's time to get my card.

Comment

Sorry, the bus is full.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

In
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Too far to drive home buzzed. After bar tab and hotel costs, it's a couple hundred bucks that I'd rather put towards Christmas gifts. Y'all have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X