Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salvation Army Bell Ringer attacked for saying Happy Holidays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    and Christmas trees are free to retailers, minus some gas and time.
    They are just trees man, they are like free ya know? Mother nature doesn't need a profit. Why you gotta make trees about profit man?

Comment

Who owns the trees, man? Nobody owns the trees. God owns them. They're God's trees.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Disclaimer:

Santa nor his elves' were harmed during the making of this story. I deemed the mans prices too high and went and bought a pre-lit faux 10ft tree for threefiddy.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Disclaimer:
          Santa nor his elves' were harmed during the making of this story. I deemed the mans prices too high and went and bought a pre-lit faux 10ft tree for threefiddy.
          Coming from the man that took extreme measures to cut his shoe costs down to 1/2.

Comment

Meh.. Christmas Tree Lot people are only a step above carneys anyhow. And I know, I have family that own a tree farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Coming from the man that took extreme measures to cut his shoe costs down to 1/2.
              I still have to pay full price, nigga!
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

You need to find a friend that only needs the other side, so you can split it!

Or ebay that shit! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

Or ebay that shit! lol
                    Seriously. Go to a VA hospital and make friends with a righty.

Comment

I have a better, more sound solution. Every few years I drop off a bag full at the Salvation Army homeless shelter, then go back to Dallas a few weeks later and see all the minions right side driving...

Comment

Have your wife take them back to the store with the left shoe wrapped up and right shoe with tags on it. Free 4 Life!

Comment

Have your wife take them back to the store with the left shoe wrapped up and right shoe with tags on it. Free 4 Life!
                          Or buy 2 pairs of the same shoes, then return the 2 un-needed in one box and complain that they came that way.

Comment

Or buy 2 pairs of the same shoes, then return the 2 un-needed in one box and complain that they came that way.
                            If I do that, then Patrick will chime in with this, lol.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I am starting to get the impression you don't understand how business is done. This isn't the first time you have posted some ignorant shit.

Comment

Well, it is ethically questionable.. If those kind of things matter.

Comment

If they fall for it, all on them.

If that shit was a troll job, well done sir. If not, my comment stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X