Who carries 5.11 pants around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    You know I was afraid of that response when I posted. I yield. My wife is just now getting over that night.
    Ill be sure to send the video to remind her. Muah hahahaha

It only has 84 views on youtube ... you are good so far

Comment

I wanna see the vid.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        I wanna see the vid.
        I show you, it loses it's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          My 2" cock loses it's power after a happy ending

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            My 2" cock loses it's power after a happy ending
            So I guess those rats that you would feed you dick to if you didn't have a gun hobby wouldn't feel satisfied either.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              For now I'll be wearing them during the summer, so you make a good point about a low cut boot. I also need to be able to get out of them rather quickly (firefighting), not 100% sure an 8" boot is a good idea.

I do have a pair of the Converse 8" desert boots while they're nice boots, they squeak when I walk. The leather, suede, velour, or whatever is on the inside heel makes my socks squeak. It doesn't matter what type of sock I wear either and it's it's pretty annoying. Now I don't put them through the abuse you do but they're definitely comfortable when I'm out at the ranch.

I probably need to look into a duty boot that's geared towards firefighting.

I'll check them out.
              RED is the place I called you about.

3200 Commander Drive
              Suite 114
              Carrollton, TX 75006
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

So I guess those rats that you would feed you dick to if you didn't have a gun hobby wouldn't feel satisfied either.
                Pretty much.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

While 5.11 is a fine company, I have had awful luck with their boots. I think I had something like 11 pairs warranted in a 13 month period a few years back. Something about the leather they were using at the time just didnt hold up for me.

PM me your size, I will be glad to give you the last two pairs I have if they fit. I have one brand new pair and one that I wore for maybe a few days tops.
                  Mine shit the bed in less then six months. I am going back to Danner when these Bates wear out. My Danner's made it 6 years, trouncing through creeks, standing on blistering pavement etc. They only died because I was directing traffic for two hours and it was about 112 outside. I should of just had them resoled but I moved and decided not to pack them.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I wear Doc Martens industrial slip on boots. They have a composite toe with ankle supports. Been wearing them for years and hands down best boots I've worn on shift.

Comment

Working...
                    X