Who carries 5.11 pants around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who carries 5.11 pants around here?

I need to pick up some station pants for school and wanted to avoid buying online if I can help it.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Do you have my brother's number? He should know for sure.

Comment

I think Cabela's does.

Comment

Sure do. I forget he's a cop, I'll hit him up.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Sure do. I forget he's a cop, I'll hit him up.
          Cool man

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            I think Cabela's does.
            I'll check them out too. I know they carry some of the "tactical" pants.

Comment

Pretty sure GT Distributors in Garland carries plenty of their stuff

Comment

I'll check them out too. I know they carry some of the "tactical" pants.

Comment

What size? What color? When do you need them? Is used okay?

After 7 years of wearing them, I have about 30+ pairs in my attic and closet. I will be home next week on Friday and most of my sizes are in the 34-36 waists with 32-34 inseams. I have some that are almost brand new and some that are all salty and shit like me.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Cabelas, Academy, Got you covered in fort worth (who do free tailoring on the spot) all carry the 5.11 pants with the slanted back pockets.

Comment

I won't need them for a couple months, I'm just trying to get all my stuff in order for when school starts. Used is fine with me, they just have to be navy blue. I'm a 38" waist and plan to be down to a 36" by the time I start.

If anyone has suggestions on a comfortable duty boot to be worn 10-12 hours a day would be much appreciated as well.

Comment

I won't need them for a couple months, I'm just trying to get all my stuff in order for when school starts. Used is fine with me, they just have to be navy blue. I'm a 38" waist and plan to be down to a 36" by the time I start.

If anyone has suggestions on a comfortable duty boot to be worn 10-12 hours a day would be much appreciated as well.
                        I like my Bates
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I use danners. Don't skimp on your boots. My next pair will be Danner Tachyons

Comment

Look at season you intend to wear them and factor that in. In the summer I like the low cut but you loos some support. I high boot is not fun in the summer time. In the winter I need a high boot with a thick sole and good grip and water resistant helps a lot for when it snows.

I am a big fan of the Coyote side zip from 5.11. I wear them 7 days a week 15+ hours a day for a year straight and then replace. The pair I have now are 14 months old and holding strong but I like to feel of new ones.
                            Shop durable 5.11 Tactical Gear. Enjoy extra comfort while on duty with 5.11 tactical clothing that is functional, breathable, and moisture-wicking. Buy now!

Going into winter now here, I will bring back my high boots from this R&R.
                            http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tahwabocobr.html crap, closeout being discontinued

Do not buy the Converse. I went through the soles of two pairs in a few months.

Anything from 5.11 is going to serve you well. Trust me. I put their pants and boots through the paces. Keep in mind the stupid rock and gravel we put down all over these bases just tear up soles. My boots hold up pretty well.

Sorry all my suggestions are brown. Black does not do well in this dirty environment and I am not polishing boots for work.

Comment

Navy blue pants...man, I may have one or two. I just don't remember wearing that color much. I stuck to the khaki cause I could wear them for extended periods of time without looking messy.

Comment

Working...
                              X