And my bad luck finding a cell phone continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    SOB! As I was posting this I received a call from my mom and said it showed up today laying on top of the mailbox out by the street.
    Fucking sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      SOB! As I was posting this I received a call from my mom and said it showed up today laying on top of the mailbox out by the street.
      Probably delivered to a neighbor's house and they brought it to yours?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Fucking sweet!
        Now I'm having to deal with the headache of trying to get the phone activated since I reported it missing last night. They are telling me I may have to send this one back and order a new one. BS!

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Probably delivered to a neighbor's house and they brought it to yours?
        Doubt it. Me and my neighbor have gates and fences around the house, him more so than me as he has thick trees all the way around his yard. Plus he would have just called me or brought it over on the gate between our houses. I think someone didn't get around to it yesterday and didn't want to miss his quota so he marked it as delivered and brought it today.

Comment

What kind of fences are we talking about here...

Comment

What happened with the CL seller that finally made you pull the plug?

mardyn

Comment

Any time I order stuff on the web, I ALWAYS have it delivered to my office, for this very reason. I know it doesn't help now, but in the future...
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have a Nexus 4 for sale if you are interested (pm me..)? I have the Nexus 5 also, very nice phone in my opinion..worth the wait/hassle..

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Any time I order stuff on the web, I ALWAYS have it delivered to my office, for this very reason. I know it doesn't help now, but in the future...
                  EXACTLY!! But, thank god, my grandparents are home about 99.9% of the time so I just usually have packages go to their house.

Comment

Jose, just have stuff delivered to Brent's office.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      What kind of fences are we talking about here...
                      5 foot wrought iron fence. Keeps most of the riff raff from cutting through my yard and my dogs take care of the rest of them

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                      What happened with the CL seller that finally made you pull the plug?

mardyn
                      He kept BS'ing with me on the time. Got him to agree to meet me at Whataburger but the day of the meet he tried to change the meet time from 7pm to 10pm. What time do they close the inside anyway? I said screw that and ordered the Nexus 5 online after that.

With my new job I work mostly from home. I actually just got off the phone with UPS to report that I have the package now and explained to the person on the phone what happened. He set it up so that packages being delivered to my house will now require a signature unless specified by the shipper. Not sure how that will work out but we shall see. Got a couple more packages coming in but I need to check who they are shipping through.

Originally posted by heavychevy View Post
                      I have a Nexus 4 for sale if you are interested (pm me..)? I have the Nexus 5 also, very nice phone in my opinion..worth the wait/hassle..
                      I'm all set now, thanks

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                      EXACTLY!! But, thank god, my grandparents are home about 99.9% of the time so I just usually have packages go to their house.
                      I had someone at the house but it didn't arrive here till 6:45pm and by that time I was home and had given up on it arriving that day so I closed the gates.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Jose, just have stuff delivered to Brent's office.
                      Only if he has something to either eat or drink there, preferably BBQ

Comment

i think shitty radio shack sells the nexus 5. dunno if that is via contract through t-mobile or something but i noticed that today when i was looking at ordering a 5 for myself.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Well I'm also pissed at UPS as this is now the second item I've had shipped that's thrown an exception being stuck in Mesquite. The damn ice storm is over you morons - get your shit together!! It's gonna stay in Mesquite another couple days it looks like until they decide to get around to it I guess.

Comment

Did you check the trash can?? guess they put them there also.

A dopey UPS delivery driver sent a family’s Christmas gifts straight to the trash after leaving it for apparent safe-keeping in the can. Distraught Tracey Sole said the Android tablet she&#82…

Comment

Working...
                            X