And my bad luck finding a cell phone continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my bad luck finding a cell phone continues

So after last weeks fiasco with trying to buy a phone on Craiglist I finally gave up and bought a Nexus 5 online through Google last Friday. I was a little disappointed that it said it would not leave the warehouse till the 18'th but was surprised when I received an email the next day saying it was shipping. I paid $20 for 1 day Business Delivery and it was showing to be delivering on Monday.

Waited all day constantly checking the delivery status to make sure I didn't miss them somehow. Than at 7:30pm I check it again and show it was delivered at 6:45pm and left at my door. WTF! No way they can reach my door from the street because the gate was locked. Went outside to check around both my gates as I've had them just throw it over the fence and nothing. Called it in and UPS told me that can submit a lost shipment and start an investigation and to contact Google. Long story short, UPS wouldn't even bother to contact the driver to see WTH he did with it and I'm having to wait 8 days for them to "investigate" my lost package. This sucks.

Bull shit! Call those bitches back and find out who you talked to and talk to their supervisor and tell them to ask that fucking driver where he "left" it. Watch CL closely as well for a Nexus 5
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I used to think the USPS was the only bad shipper, but here lately they are better than UPS! FedEx seems to be the only way to be sure. I bought something from AM on the 2nd it shipped the next day on UPS I didn't receive it until the 13th. I bought something from Steeda on the 9th and it was here in two days through FedEx ground.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

jose, i saw something on the news last night that UPS had screwed up a ton of packages in the mesquite hub. maybe thats what happened man/

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          jose, i saw something on the news last night that UPS had screwed up a ton of packages in the mesquite hub. maybe thats what happened man/

god bless.
          I have a package that's currently held up at the Mesquite hub, but it shows that in the tracking status instead of showing that it was delivered like his phone shipment.

Hope it turns up Jose.

Comment

Someone posted that UPS is back stacking shipments. Packages that were stuck in the blizzard are being slowly being shipped while on time packages are not being disrupted.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ups never knocks or rings bell its annoying especially when your home

Comment

UPS has been sending packages for the USPS to deliver for them.

On a side note I think you should take the hint and just go with 2 tin cans and some string.

Comment

I have 2 packages stuck since Dec. 6. I did an online chat with UPS today -- worthless. Check the news and see where they threw a woman's tablet in a trash can. They need to find your shit ASAP. Get a supervisor on the phone or drive to the hub and raise hell.

Comment

Yeah, I have some shit I ordered on Black Friday still stuck in Dallas.

Comment

I've had a package stuck in Tennessee since December 1st. I filed a claim with newegg and they are sending me another one.

Comment

Someone managed to lose a package with a thousand or so Catalysts.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                          Bull shit! Call those bitches back and find out who you talked to and talk to their supervisor and tell them to ask that fucking driver where he "left" it. Watch CL closely as well for a Nexus 5
                          I'm tired of dealing with them. I've called them half a dozen times since yesterday and I'm not getting anywhere. Already filed the claim with Google and just going to wait. Might try my luck on Craiglist again but I'm not going to deal with any BS anymore with any sellers. Don't think I'll have any looking finding it on Craiglist, there are to many of them posted on there.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I used to think the USPS was the only bad shipper, but here lately they are better than UPS! FedEx seems to be the only way to be sure. I bought something from AM on the 2nd it shipped the next day on UPS I didn't receive it until the 13th. I bought something from Steeda on the 9th and it was here in two days through FedEx ground.
                          I've never really had any problems with UPS before (other than the fact that they were throw shit in my yard over the gate and called that delivered). No problems with USPS and FedEx either. Problem the only one I consistently had problems with was DHL. Are they still in business?

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                          Well it's showing as delivered so I don't know.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          I have a package that's currently held up at the Mesquite hub, but it shows that in the tracking status instead of showing that it was delivered like his phone shipment.

Hope it turns up Jose.
                          Really? So your tracking was showing as delivered but it's at the Mesquite hub? How did you find that out? Ya I hope it turns up soon.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Someone posted that UPS is back stacking shipments. Packages that were stuck in the blizzard are being slowly being shipped while on time packages are not being disrupted.
                          Wouldn't surprise me one bit. The "supervisor" I spoke to earlier said that they had a bunch of new people delivery packages trying to get caught up with the backlog.

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                          Ups never knocks or rings bell its annoying especially when your home
                          Exactly. I'm fairly familiar with the UPS, FedEx, and USPS drivers that drop the packages at my house. I always leave the gate open and they pull in and honk the horn.

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                          UPS has been sending packages for the USPS to deliver for them.

On a side note I think you should take the hint and just go with 2 tin cans and some string.
                          My sister told me the same thing, she had some packages coming in via UPS but they got delivered by USPS.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          I have 2 packages stuck since Dec. 6. I did an online chat with UPS today -- worthless. Check the news and see where they threw a woman's tablet in a trash can. They need to find your shit ASAP. Get a supervisor on the phone or drive to the hub and raise hell.
                          The people I've spoken with said they would investigate it and speak with the driver but I wasn't to confident about it.

Comment

SOB! As I was posting this I received a call from my mom and said it showed up today laying on top of the mailbox out by the street.

Comment

My Venue Pro showed up a day earlier than Fedex said, woohoo! From Lebanon, TN to Waco in 1 day.

Comment

Working...
                              X