People who are bad at math, in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I've always thought if I got filthy rich, I'd build my own circuit track with a 1/4 mile track in the middle and build about 20 houses around it and a giant community shop. Have my own private track country club and all of my friends could use the houses as weekend retreats. Hire a small team of track/shop/landscaping guys to maintain it. It'd be rad.
    I like the way you think. Several others have had similar ideas, too.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Open up a taco stand. And buy my Nissan back.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I've always thought if I got filthy rich, I'd build my own circuit track with a 1/4 mile track in the middle and build about 20 houses around it and a giant community shop. Have my own private track country club and all of my friends could use the houses as weekend retreats. Hire a small team of track/shop/landscaping guys to maintain it. It'd be rad.
        i was thinking of doing that last week. then i realized i have no $
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Sounds like there's lots of money to be made in middle aged dating sites.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Sounds like there's lots of money to be made in middle aged dating sites.
            Maybe in advertising.
            The chicks are all broke and there are far too many dumbasses willing to spend every dime they have to impress anything with a vagina.

The only successful, middle aged people that I know who are single all stay the fuck away from dating sites.

Singles groups on Facebook are for the LOLZ.

Comment

New mansion. Buy a big piece of land somewhere in East OR west Texas build a log cabin over there. Buy me a little bird helicopter and go helicopter hog hunting every fucking day. $$choo$$ $$choo$$
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Add on to Lake House.
                Buy Ranch Close to Lake House.
                Pay off debt and immediate families debt.. (not much since my folks are retired and in-laws close to it).

Show up to work tomorrow and live comfortably.

Comment

Oh yeah, and build a castle. Like a legit, defensible, stone castle. Crenellations, murder holes, arrow (rifle) slits, the whole magilla.

Comment

Track down my moms 64 ford and have it restored for her. Also get her a 65 thunderbird convertible. Give my parents and sister enough to retire on. Expand my car lot. Maybe buy and build a classic muscle car. Oh and speakers so loud that they can blow a womans clothes off.

Comment

What happens if you take the payout over time choice and you die before the payout is done? Does your family inherit the payout, or does it just end with your death?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Oh and speakers so loud that they can blow a womans clothes off.

Comment

Oh yeah, and build a castle. Like a legit, defensible, stone castle. Crenellations, murder holes, arrow (rifle) slits, the whole magilla.

Get the fuck out of my head. Mine will have a moat.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Get the fuck out of my head. Mine will have a moat.
                            Of course, but my moat will be a lazy river pool during peace time.

Comment

Of course, but my moat will be a lazy river pool during peace time.
                              That will be very sporting, and not really that lazy with the alligators swimming around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                That will be very sporting, and not really that lazy with the alligators swimming around you.
                                Hahah!

Comment

Working...
                                X