Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lottery Tickets

Comment

Call it a time capsule. Make a box, and fill it with shit nobody wants or remembers like cassette tapes, VHS tapes, vinyl records, etc.

Comment

I always do lottery tickets, tools, or liquer. Depends on the crowd wich one.

Comment

mega millions. So when they win they will keep all the money and not share with you.

Comment

I stopped participating in my families Chinese Christmas. Rules are bring a $20-$25 gift... There is always 2-3 that bring a $5-$10 gifts and leave with a $20-$25 gift shafting those who followed the rules. If you don't have the money or don't want to bring a $20-$25 gift, don't fucking participate and shit on those that do...

Rant off
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Call it a time capsule. Make a box, and fill it with shit nobody wants or remembers like cassette tapes, VHS tapes, vinyl records, etc.
              I enjoy doing this. $20 buys a lot of shit on ebay.

Wife was doing a white elephant thing one year but had a dollar limit of a dollar, I got on eBay and bought a copy of Peter Frampton's Frampton comes alive on cassette. Went over swimmingly.

Comment

Chia Pet

Comment

liquor... It's always fun watching people fight for this stuff. That seemed to be the majority of gifts at a previous place of employment.

On another note, there are plenty of gifts in that price range at Bass Pro if you know there are men in the group. For women, you can buy some gift pack from Bath and Body Works, or movie tickets with a coupon for popcorn/drinks is good too. A $20 iTunes gift card if you want a no brainer.

Just be considerate of others...I saw someone receive a 100 pack of CDR's, then had to sit there and watch everyone else participate cause no one else would steal that gift... what's worse is the gifter didn't even buy the CD's, he took them from the IT dept.
                  Last edited by GeorgeG.; 12-16-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

We brought flavored vodka to ours and they were the first gifts stolen until they could not be stolen anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post

Lots of people want old records.

Comment

Lots of Nerf Guns and Booze Last Year... Our Christmas Party is Fun.

Comment

Bottle of Red Stag and a 3-pack of SWANK.

Comment

I took an old metal VW bug with surfboards on the top to ours last weekend. It was the first frozen one.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I did not read all the responses, so if it has already been mentioned, here it goes again.

Sriracha sauce. everybody loves it!

Comment

Go to a parts store or anywhere that has those 5-10.00 tools.

Everyone likes tools even the cheap ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X