Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires?

Howdy,

I need some help. I have loaned my brother my 87 hatch so he can get to work and around town. He called me yesterday saying he got a flat tire. I gave him a few numbers to call around town to find tires. However, he claims that the tires have to be special order and will cost a lot.

This is for an 87' mustang
    Has Weld Draglites 3.5' (4 lug) for the front. He said the tire size was
    165 86s 15
    Any assistance would be appreciated to point me into a direction where he can get them locally for a good price.
    Thanks
    Jonathan

Where is he located?

Comment

Unicorn Jeff- Thanks for the quick reply. The car is in Allen but he lives in The Colony.

Thanks
      Jonathan

Comment

They might just not want to fuck with Welds, dude.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Call up Discount and ask. But I'm pretty sure you'll have to order them but it will take a day or two to get them in.

Comment

Either that or take the wheels in off of the car. As I recall Discount doesn't want to sell that tire size for a mustang because they aren't rated for a mustang. But if he takes the tires in and just says he wants them replaced(and gives them no vehicle info) they shouldn't have an issue.

Comment

Its true.. most places don't stock 165s. So they will nees to be ordered. But most can have them in stock by next day. They average 100..
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X