AA Rewards question for the FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Rewards question for the FF

Called AA but that CS section is closed today. I haven't used any of my miles yet and I'm think about bailing out next month for awhile. On AA's Award Chart, it isn't clear to me if the miles required are for one way or round trip. I know some of you guys use this, what's the deal? Thanks.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Called AA but that CS section is closed today. I haven't used any of my miles yet and I'm think about bailing out next month for awhile. On AA's Award Chart, it isn't clear to me if the miles required are for one way or round trip. I know some of you guys use this, what's the deal? Thanks.
    Where are you going? I think anytime awards are 25k for round trip for continental us
    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

They are one way. Go to book your ticket and select the "redeem miles" box below the dates and destination.

You may luck out and get a 12.5k one way, but they are very rare. Typical awards flight will be 25k each way.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        They are one way. Go to book your ticket and select the "redeem miles" box below the dates and destination.

You may luck out and get a 12.5k one way, but they are very rare. Typical awards flight will be 25k each way.

I was hoping you would post, almost sent you a message on FB. Well, that's a bummer, but what I thought. I've got 60k to burn, so I can at least get 1 really good trip off peak out of it.

Comment

I was hoping you would post, almost sent you a message on FB. Well, that's a bummer, but what I thought. I've got 60k to burn, so I can at least get 1 really good trip off peak out of it.
          It's easy and depending upon which dates you select, it may be different. A lot of the times you can get first class for the dame amount of miles, just depends on destination and date.

Enjoy and good luck.

Comment

Look for tues departues and do it way out. If not like Roscoe said plan on 25k a leg.

Comment

You can sometimes find 'dynamic' rewards when you look at it under the AAdvantage account info. They are often less miles than just standard booking with points. Sometimes you can do a hybrid ticket with $$ and miles too.

Comment

Working...
              X