Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help with donations. thanks

Posting here for more traffic.

I need a few PSP games. We have a program called Santa cops where we take donated toys and clothes and then wrap them and give to the parents of impoverished families so they have toys to give on Xmas... We have two kids who had asked for a portable gaming system. Those are bought by an officer and other was donated. I need games for it. GameStop doesn't sell PSP games anymore.

If anyone has some old PSP working games and willing to donate (I'll also buy), let me know please. Thanks for ur help in advance.

Every year we set up at walmart in our city at both entrances. We have a Xmas tree with little paper ordaments hanging off them. We explain what it is to curious people. Those papers have toys that kiddos have put on there wish list for Santa. People take that paper and go buy it and bring us the receipt and toy. We wrap later. Here is from today's Santa cops at walmart (I am truly humbled at my Dept's outreach to those less fortunate. Gives u the feeling that ur doing right in the world. I am equally moved by peoples willingness to help. Very cool)

Try a pawn shop. They may have games
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I think we actually still have some games and movies for the PSP. I'll check around.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I think we actually still have some games and movies for the PSP. I'll check around.
        Thx Leah.

Comment

Think I have 6 games I'm in denton
          Trick3d EVO

Comment

I will see if second head sports have some tomorrow
            Trick3d EVO

Comment

Ok thanks trick. Lmk via pm if u come across some and how much u wanna charge... I'm off to bed. Thanks all so far..

Comment

When do you need them by?
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                  When do you need them by?
                  By the end of this week.

Comment

There is a place called play n trade on little road in south Arlington. Between shlotzkys and the coulters bar b q. My son sez they have used PSP games n movies.
                    Rich

Comment

Trick3d EVO

Comment

Trick3d EVO

Comment

Holy cow... I'll pass that pic on to Set. Pettigrew. She's the one that organizes this. Thanks a lot reliq.

Comment

The ones I have broke
                            Trick3d EVO

Comment

I will donate some $$ for this Tannerm. Pay-pal acc?

R

Comment

Working...
                              X